• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ScreenSave3-1.jpg

Things happen... Now we have Scotland/Venice/England sandwich.
Venice is England's vassal, I hope they'll annex it soon to make the map look right (at least on the Isles...).

In Crusader Kings, the "Sheikdom of Praha" phenomenon, i.e. Muslim-governed territory in the middle of Christian Europe, was (and might still be) a serious problem. I see For the Glory has the same problem. ;)

ScreenSave1-5.jpg

It took decades for Provence to come back under Catholic rule, and then only because Tunisia's government collapsed while Provence was occupied by Lorraine.

That's far from being the same as the Sheikdom of Praha problem though. I mean, this is a coastal, Mediterranean province, at war with a state more or less directly to the south of it. Hell, Muslim pirates even controlled a number of ports in Southern France at a time, if I'm not mistaken.

"Sheikdom of Praha" was more related to the universal military access that made random European counties vulnerable to invasion.

Muslim pirates even controlled a number of ports in Southern France at a time, if I'm not mistaken.

Didn't know that! :)

"Sheikdom of Praha" was more related to the universal military access that made random European counties vulnerable to invasion.

Yes. :)

Just as a good starting point, here's the relevant Wikipedia article. I'm trying desperately to remember the name of the particular city I'm thinking of, without luck.
Wasn't it Freinet?

FTG2009-11-2501-29-32-87.jpg

OMG! Thanks I guess xD Hahaha