• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Originally posted by Storey

I may be wrong but inflation might be your biggest enemy. :eek: Without the ablitiy to improve your infrastructure your stuck with it for the game unless you get a random event. (Deflation) Unless you edited the game to allow infrastructure upgrades. If not WATCH OUT!!!

Joe

Oh God, will that hurt !
Playing Venice I got up to 40% inflation before being able to tackle the problem (every infantry was at 15/16 then I think:D ). I can only imagine what'll happen to you if you've no chance to get it down.

I like the way this AAR is written, not as bland as some others are (i.e. I sent #####/####/### to province and won, then sent #####/####/### to another province and won there too.) Seems like nobody has added to the story for a while, hope you haven't quit.

Dipo if you don't continue this aar you will incure the wrath of the Gods and be cursed with seven years bad luck. Don't risk such a fate and add another segment of the story.:eek:

Joe

Ditto the narrative is there and the hardened EU gamers know what's going on. Actually the 19315/2314/78 vs 5467/8342/18 sort of tale does sound odd from any tale since no-one would have known the exact numbers or of the casualties anyway.

I might even try the far-east campaign some day myself after I've had a go at France, Poland and Austria. It would make a change from the European minor that seems to sit around forever with nothing to do but fight and, if lucky, send colonists to North America.

I'm very much looking forward to the next installment here. My first AAR is likely to be either Nippon of the Ottoman Empire, so this gives ideas for tactics. Though with IGC 2.1 attacking China seems less and less a good option, the fortresses are just too powerful.

The AAR has been an interesting read, though I'm sometimes caught off guard by this alternate Japan. The Emperor actually rules?? A burakumin named Fujiwara?? There has to be a joke in that somewhere.:^)

Keep up the good work!:^)

All Purpose Cultural Goth Girl

Miko