• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Axeman said:
why some links doesnt work
and some links dont have option update
Some links are several years old. Thus, the links may no longer be hosted.

Axeman said:
and some links dont have option update

Sorry, I'm not sure exactly what this means. Could you clarify?

[also, for links that don't work, you can always go to www.archive.org and see if it's there]

Is there a post on teh board where people tells about what are their favorit mods and why? It's just that it's a lot up there and it's hard to tell which is good.

GrimPagan said:
Is there a post on teh board where people tells about what are their favorit mods and why? It's just that it's a lot up there and it's hard to tell which is good.
Try AGC-EEP and MyMAP.

Alba's Officer said:
Wyrun, would you let me update your mod list? And please ask or more like tell someone to 1.09ivise AoI. Those scenarios are too great to be lost like dust in the wind, dude.......

If you call me wryun, maybe :)

More seriously, the way to update the list is to click reply to the first post in the thread to get the 'source', then post a new 'Scenario List' post (with everything past 2 Dec. 2004 recorded). Then simply PM one of the forum moderators about getting it stickied.

May I suggest that I more useful project would be to make a new list with only 1.09 compatible mods and scenarios? Perhaps a short description for each as well...

wryun said:
If you call me wryun, maybe :)

More seriously, the way to update the list is to click reply to the first post in the thread to get the 'source', then post a new 'Scenario List' post (with everything past 2 Dec. 2004 recorded). Then simply PM one of the forum moderators about getting it stickied.

May I suggest that I more useful project would be to make a new list with only 1.09 compatible mods and scenarios? Perhaps a short description for each as well...
lol, wryun. You should really just give up and change your name to wyrun. I do not know why it is such a common mistake. However, such a high rate of "mistake" means something. ;)

any chance on saying which work for 1.09?

This really really needs to be updated. Some of the discussion threads I've read haven't been discussed since '03. And alot of the links don't work. And the ones based on the same time period need a discrip. after not just Romano Universalis (300BC) then Romano Universalis (!) wtf is the difference?! An exclamation point and the year they started? Update, please... (I'd do it but the best I can do is replace "England" with Great Britain and the standard EU shield with Hive's say it loud say it proud Union Jack of Pride (found only in AoI! (R) (c) 2004, 2005)

IndlgncePeddler said:
This really really needs to be updated. Some of the discussion threads I've read haven't been discussed since '03. And alot of the links don't work. And the ones based on the same time period need a discrip. after not just Romano Universalis (300BC) then Romano Universalis (!) wtf is the difference?! An exclamation point and the year they started? Update, please... (I'd do it but the best I can do is replace "England" with Great Britain and the standard EU shield with Hive's say it loud say it proud Union Jack of Pride (found only in AoI! (R) (c) 2004, 2005)
All you need is in my signature. Otherwise, update the list yourself. :p

wryun's list was created at the height of Europa Universalis's life and forum activity. The list and mods are pretty much obsolete now. Most of the proposed ones will never see the light of day. Most of the ones that were created are no longer compatible, so you are pretty much beating a dead horse now. :D

Yes, yes, Alba (The Peddler) to the rescue....

As you fine people find out-of-date links, or discussion forums that have no longer been posted in during the last couple of years, please reply to this and I will kindly delete them.

It is now the 14th of January of 2006 and I will go through all of these one day when I have a whole day to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Key:
* = can't find it
! = was in the scenario depot
~ = not all in English

This is now obsolete. Only mods that work (and at least are mildly fun, interesting etc.) will be linked.

Released (Historical): (Alba's Recomendations)

Rome Universalis {218BC} (Download)

Roman Universalis 2 {?} [~] (Download) This scenario was developed in the French forum; see this thread.

Rise and Fall of Roman Empire Mod {0} (Download) Some work from SPQR and The Rise of Christianity looks like it'll be included in this; see below for links.

120 AD Scenario {120} [!]

476 Scenario {476} (Download)

Imperium Francorum Universalis {750} [~] (Download - see my post down the page)

AJFIFU {750} (Download - an updated and more English version of IFU)

Mongolian Empire Scenario {1150, 1205} Development is happening here. (Download)

Age of Struggles {1300} (Download)

AGCEEP {1419 and 1520} (Download)

Event Exchange Project (EEP) {1419 and 1520} (Download)

Southeast Asian Mod for EEP {1419, 1428, and 1520} (Download)

Central Asian Empires Mod for EEP {1419} (Download here or here)

Alternative Grand Campaign (AGC) {1419} (Download)

Hive's Grand Campaign for MP {1419}

Enhanced Grand Campaign (EGC) {1419} (Download)

Grand Campaign Lite {1419} [*]

GC Great Empires {1419} [!]

The Great Campaign {1419} (Download)

Escenario Amerindio {1419} [~] (Download)

Empires of Ambition {1419} (Download)

Fun In The Sund or How I Lost Six Thousand Pounds On The Hansa Diet {1419} (Download)

The Grand Campaign for 24 players {1419} (Download)

Regular Grand Campaign Add On {1419} (Download)

The Greatest AI {1419} (Download - strictly speaking, it doesn't belong here, but...)

1430 GC {1430} (Download) See also here.

1453 Scenario {1453} (Download)

The Age of Reason {1492} (Download)

******'s 1492 MP Scenario {1492}(Download)

******'s Historical Event Overhaul! {1492}
(Download)

Peter's Age of Explorations {1492 and 1520} (Download)

The Age of Reformation {1520} [*] (superseded by EEP 1520 and PE's one above)

The Age of Faith {1560} (Download) See also this.

Quendi Age of Faith 1569 {1569} (Download; see also the Net and EEP version)

1683: The Siege of Vienna {1683} (Download)

Napoleonic Scenario {1792} [!] See also here and here.

Napoleonic War Scenario {1795} (Download)

NAPPY's Ambition {1795} (Download)

Age of Imperialism {1337, 1419, 1453, 1492, 1520, 1568, 1617, 1700, 1795, 1816 and 1861} (Download)

Age of Nationalism (AoN) {1820} (Download)

American Civil War Scenario {1861} (Download)

American Civil War Scenario {?} (Download)

Europe in the time of the American Civil War {?} (Download)

1914-1945 Scenario {1914} (Download) See also here, here and here.

The Great War {?} (Download)

Modern Day Scenario {1991} (Download)

Released (Fantasy): Some can be kept, true. But does anyone actually use these?

Independent Europe Scenario (IES) (Download)

Free Destiny Mod (Download)

The Not So Independent Scenario (Download)

New Fantasy Scenario (Download) (Aberration-like, not Fantasia-like)

American Dream MP

Daedalus' Minors MP Scenario (Download)

Elio's GC Scenario for MP Games (Download)

Test of Time Scenario (Download)

Age of Randomization (Download)

Age of Christ (Download)

Crusader Kings Scenarios (Download) The base CK scenarios run through the converter, as at 1.00.

The Historical Fantasia: After the Flood (Download)

Region Campaign (Download)

Aberration (Download, original thread)

Age of Balance (Download)

Age of Empires (Download)

Warhammer (Download)

Lofman's History (Download)

Africa Universalis [!]

Africa Universalis (Download) Looks suspiciously similar to the one above... is this the same?

Fantasia Scramble (Download)

Enhanced Fantasia Scenario (Download)

The Might of Religions (Download)

DM's Unhistorical Scottish MOD (Download)

German Empire (Download)

The Evil Scenario (Download)

Britonia (Download)

Alternate Mongol History (Download - non-working)

Pax Romana [*]

Cultures [!]

Atlantis Scenario [*] (see also here)

Fantasia Nox (Download)

Scod's Fantasia (Download)

MyMod (Download)

Expanded Fantasy Scenario (Download here or here)

The Years of Rice and Salt Scenario (Download)

Civtasia (Download)

Europa Colonialis (Download)

The Alternate History Scenario (Download)

1558 RPG Scenario(Download)

Released (Mini) A mod is a mod, these are pseudo. I'll keep what people like though.

This is for scenarios with just a couple of changes from the standard one (e.g. a fantasy country)

The power and history of little unknown Dubrovnik

Spanish Netherlands

A wee gleekit Alba mod

Vinland Fantasy Scenario (no current release)

Vinland updated to the betas, unofficial (Download)

AGC: the alien invasion (Download, mentioned here) Note this requires a fair bit of user work and the AGC.

Flemmish Grand Campaign (Download) See also here.

The Ak Koyunlu GC (Download here or here)

Yoghurt's Byzantine GC (Download here or here)

The Western Empire (Download here or here)

Surfers' Paradise (Download)

Kingdom of Jerusalem (Download)

Kingdom of Jerusalem Mini-Mini Mod (Download)

Canada Mod (Download) See also here and here.

Ska*ne (Scania) [*]

Hanseatic League [!]

Sweden Universalis: onquest for Dummies

Persia Scenario [!]

United Moslim Empire [!]

1419 United States Mini-Mini Mod (Download)

anti_strunt's Gibbon's The Decline and Rebirth of the Roman Empire: The Mini-Mod! (Download)

Proposed / in development: This will be MUCH updated, there are far too many

Historical
Hellenic Universalis {850BC}
The Classical Empires {800BC}
Escenario de Roma {753BC} [~]
Alexander the Great Mod {?}
Diadochoi Scenario {323BC}
Roman Scenario {283BC}
Rise of Rome Scenario {264BC}
SPQR {0} (and here)
The Rise of Christianity {0} (continuation of above)
Native America Universalis {1}
Roman Scenario {100}
Roman Empire Scenario {120}
Empire's End {150}
Germanicus Universalis {476} (see also here)
Byzantium Scenario Trilogy {477, 800 and 1071}
Year 900 Scenario
The Middle Ages Scenario {1000}
Escenario Europa an~o 1000 {1000} [~]
1000 AD Scenario {1000} (see also the Byzantine 1000AD monarch list)
The Event Aggrandizing Project {1000}
Crusader Universalis {1090}
Mongol Conquest of Russia
Balkan Renaissance scenarios {1197 and 1337}
Iberian 1200 Scenario {1200} [~] (Website)
sengoku je-dai (the age of the country at war) {?}
Native American Mod {1419}
Native American Scenario {1419}
AGC-EEP merger {1419}
Hispania Universalis {1419} [~]
Crimean Khans Scenario {1438}
War of the Roses {?}
Sulieman's Ambition {1520}
1568 Scenario {1568}
30 years war mod {1617}
30 years war scenario {1618}
Gustavus' Ambition {1618}
1648 Scenario {1648}
Austrian Succession and Seven Years more {1740}
French and Indian War:Seven Years War {?}
7 Years War Scenario {1755} (people might also be interested in this, this, this and this - popular idea!)
Napoleonic Wars {?}
Victorian Scenario {1835}
Civil War Scenario {?}
Civil War mod
The Fall of Communism {1918}

Fantasy
Death of Ottomans (no Ottomans in standard GC)
Europe in the Americas
Three Kingdoms mod
Age of Empires Scenario (in particular, info. about fantasy CSA)
Project fairytale: Adventures in Wonderland
Mobile Suit Gundam MOD
1421: China in America
America
Knights Templar & Crusader States
Yugoslavian Revolutions Scenario
Yugoslavia Scenario
Rome Resurgent
Alternative History Scenario
The other way around the world.
Aztec Empire
The Age of Mahdiyya
X-Men Mod
The Swedish Fantasy Mod
Gemfire/Kingdom of Ishmeria
The Moon Eyed People
Unnamed Project (no Roman Empire)
United Germany
Forum Scenario
Forum Scenario (another one)
Migite Universalis (see also the monarch list)
Latin Universalis/Anthony's Blunder Reversed
Restoration of the Roman Empire
Europe 1 on 1
Superpowers play
Byzantine Illusion
Islamic Victory
Republic of the United Provinces
The Alien Invasion of 1418 (see also the alien thread in the AGC)
One Tech Group Scenario
North German Confederacy
Two Georges Scenario
Muslims in America
The Years of Rice and Salt (resurrected here, graphics here. See also a released version up the page.)
Highlander Scenario
Roman aeterna
Ukraine Scenario
Alternate History Scenario
United States of Welshland
Uber Multiplayer Scenario
Northern Europe not Christian
World War of Doooooom
Free Cuba Scenario
Alien Invasion of 1544
Alien Scenario
Polish-Swedish Commonwealth
Native America Universalis
The Free State of Gotland
Alternate History Scenario
Alien Invasion Scenario[/QUOTE]

Anyone who wants to help, can. I will start a discussion thread specifically for out-of-date, unwanted mods.

IndlgncePeddler said:
Ah hah, Phillip V. I think I will. And were you not the one who helped me out under my first pseudonym of Olivares?
Yes. The name does ring a bell. ;)

ah hah. Too bad I can't remember with what :confused: :rofl: :D Uhh, lack of sleep, too much coffee, it will rot your memory.

Advice to everyone from Alba: Set a time to go to bed. Possibly 10:30, 11 depending. And stick with it. You'll feel much better when you wake up. Really, it can harm your health both physically and mentally (for anyone) staying up too late. "Now go get some sleep!" (Alba's Offerings)

To quote my own post:

wryun said:
This is a list of almost all scenarios that have been proposed or released in these forums. The vast majority of them have been abandoned, and many of those released will not work with the current version of EU2; the primary reason they are all here, however, is so people who wish to propose new scenarios can draw on work that has already been done. It would be great if someone (else) could maintain a list of 1.08 compatible scenarios.

So, now it's a 1.09 compatible scenario list; I'd suggest the best way of doing this, though, is not to cull my list - which makes no claim to having even released scenarios - but to simply go through the downloads forum and check out the posts more recent than the 1.09 release date, perhaps having a bit of a look around for others (such as AGCEEP, which probably isn't there, and simple scenarios which are probably 1.09 compatible anyway). This shouldn't take too long - there aren't that many.

IndlgncePeddler said:
And the ones based on the same time period need a discrip. after not just Romano Universalis (300BC) then Romano Universalis (!) wtf is the difference?! An exclamation point and the year they started?

Yah, well, that's why you click on the link and find out :)

More seriously, I compiled this list in a fit of OCD, wanting to list everything - if I'd been forced to describe each one as well, it would have taken years.

possibly add my Age of Islam and Byzantium scenario?

please...

If you want your mod up here, kindly post a link for it, it will make it much easier for me. (and ultimately you, hah!) ;)

It is now 19th February, '06 and I will try to get (most) of these done today.

Released:

Only ones that obviously work will be here. If you want your mod up, just post a link. Can't get any simpler for you (or me :p )

Wryun's AGC scenario [1419]

Africa Universalis [1419-1819] (If it doesn't work, just tell me)

Stonewall's Napoleonic Wars Scenario (Should still work)

Italia Universalis (Works)

Peter's Age of Exploration and Reformation [1492 and 1520, respectively] Highly recommended.

Empire's of Ambition [1419 GC] Worth trying.

Alternate American Civil War mod for Hive's AoI Hey, who knows. Worth a try.

IFU, redone Should be very interesting. Will be trying it myself.

1453 scenario by Bocaj Seems extremely well. Alot of work was put into this one.

Hive's Age of Imperialism Couldn't have been made more brilliant. Hive, you knocked 2 years off your life, but I thank you. Salut! (Don't worry, I've wasted 7, for other reasons :mad: ) But anyway, I definetely recomend this.

Wryun's 1755 scenario Good in itself. Also could be used as a foundation for your own alternative 1755 scenario.

Jayavarman's 1683: The Siege of Vienna Fun. Kind of pre-empts the Age of Enlightment (and it's scenario) but without the wars. Very good indeed.

Europa Portugalis Seems very very interesting. Alot of work was put into this one and i decide that it is more than worth a download. Painstakingly recommended. (The hottest woman I know- 100% Portuguese) (Not like that swayed my decision or anything :rolleyes: )

Ironfoundersson's Seven Years War Scenario Definetely worth it, although the Asian Indian populations or a bit disappointing. But if you want them higher, do it yourself. Great brand new AI, though. Highly recomended.

Mezzo's Age of ISLAM and Byzantium It's finally up there, man.... Great work! Just downloaded it today :)

The French and Indian War My It. shh. Pretty much done, just needs a few more things. I have fun playing it and I'm the one who made it.

Bartman's New Napoleonic War's Scenario for 1.09 Perfect. Brilliant. An instant masterpiece. Could only have been conducted, composed and recorded by my Pollack himself.

In Development:

Only ones being seriously worked on will be here.

Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire Mod (If anyone wants to continue work, please do so. I would like to see this complete as well.)

Dago's Napoleonic Ambition Scenario Seems like it's worth a test. Keep up the good work Dago.

Roma Universalis I wasn't quite sure if this was done or not but I'll find out soon enough. Hec, it has my vote. (Second hottest girl I know- 100% Italian) Basically meaning download it, it is the ultimate Rome mod for EUII...

Aberration II Still being worked on, seems quite unique though.

--------------------

Hope I covered most of them. If you want any up, just tell me.

Last edited: