• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The aliens? Dude that was an idea I had a long time ago and never got around to doing, and wasn't going to be part of the AGC...

If there was any AGC alien stuff, noone ever sent it to me :p

I have an unbelievable amount of stuff to do these days... if I started another project now I would just never get to sleep again :p

Last edited:
Originally posted by Mad King James
The aliens? Dude that was an idea I had a long time ago and never got around to doing, and wasn't going to be part of the AGC...

If there was any AGC alien stuff, noone ever sent it to me :p

I have an unbelievable amount of stuff to do these days... if I started another project now I would just never get to sleep again :p

but there wasn't a thread in AGC about that... and some stuff was allready done???

Aliens alternative GC

Spoken about Aliens and spoken about alternive grand campaigns.

Has there ever been someone who constructed an AGC in which aliens invade planet earth to batter down all civilizations?

Just a brand new country, starting with one province, a lot of resources and some high-tech infantery.

Originally posted by Korath
Yes there was, and I did, honest!

(It can also be downloaded from here; note that this was Onslaught's compilation, and I've never had the time to so much as unzip it.)
Hey Korath, good to see you around again. :)

Alot of interesting things have happened. In short, Crook has been banned, and now an effort is underway to merge the AGC and the EEP. I'm sure your help would be appreciated.