• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Vulture

Aerandir Eärfalas
42 Badges
Mar 20, 2001
www.europa-universalis.com
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 200k Club
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
Ok let's continue here :D

It will be a LOOOOOOONG time before 1.06 so we could do alot of work still ;)

Btw Birch... All your files are in 1.05, even the very last small Colombian picture correction is in ;) All files you ever sent me over the last months is in :D

Wow, finally 1.05 is out :D
It will be good to see finally some official results of my work :p
BTW, Birch I've posted some Soviet Admirals pics at the end of the old thread :)

Originally posted by Vulture
Ok let's continue here :D

It will be a LOOOOOOONG time before 1.06 so we could do alot of work still ;)

Btw Birch... All your files are in 1.05, even the very last small Colombian picture correction is in ;) All files you ever sent me over the last months is in :D

That's truly great GREAT...:D How on earth did they manage that?

which btw. means that my franctic frenetic session some weeks ago was not needed....naughty Vulture:D

Originally posted by Frodon
Well, that will at least give us time to create more replacement ministers. Perhaps the great dane could create a list over the countries with to few politicians... :D

yes he will.....:) (if the GreatDane is me...:D I will make such a list Saturday I have just returned home from a rather sudden and quite hectic business trip.

Originally posted by Dibo
Wow, finally 1.05 is out :D
It will be good to see finally some official results of my work :p
BTW, Birch I've posted some Soviet Admirals pics at the end of the old thread :)

Darn Dibo I have been away....could you post them again please.

Now I havent checked 1.05 yet (76% downloaded), but in 1.04 Himmler gets a staggering 2 in quality rating. The man was a chicken farmer IIRC, with no military background whatsoever, before taking command of armygroup G (at least I think it was G) shortly before the end.

So I´ll be generous and nominate him for a single point.

Ok no more bitching from me:)

Originally posted by Bossemanden
Now I havent checked 1.05 yet (76% downloaded), but in 1.04 Himmler gets a staggering 2 in quality rating. The man was a chicken farmer IIRC, with no military background whatsoever, before taking command of armygroup G (at least I think it was G) shortly before the end.

So I´ll be generous and nominate him for a single point.

Couldn't agree more. In fact I thought we had done that long time ago. But there are thousands of leaders and it happens that some errors like that sneak into the file.

BTW: Himmler had a sort of military background. He became a officer cadet in 1917 but didn't finish his education before WW1 ended and was not allowed to join the reichswehr after the war...

Originally posted by Frodon
Couldn't agree more. In fact I thought we had done that long time ago. But there are thousands of leaders and it happens that some errors like that sneak into the file.

BTW: Himmler had a sort of military background. He became a officer cadet in 1917 but didn't finish his education before WW1 ended and was not allowed to join the reichswehr after the war...

Why wasn't he?

Originally posted by Vulture
Why wasn't he?

As you probably know the new reichwehr was limited to 100.000 men, and there wasn't exactly lack of recruits. Guess they prefered to employ experienced WW1 veterans instead of poor Heini who had spent the war as a cadet... :D

Originally posted by Dibo
If you need me to, I will. But I suggest you try this link first ;)
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84761&goto=lastpost

Okay got them now..and thereby we will close the Soviet file permanently...thanks a lot Dibo.

I saw there was a question from Vulture too in that old thread.Yes I still have all the originals.especially the group pics as these are the most likely to have caused errors....:) However some of them are of such absurd low quality that it would have no reason to post them on a website..the leaderpics from those have only been possible due to heavy work on each face...:)

1.06 update

I just downloaded 1.05 and from what I understand from the Vulture even the last pic replacement from only 4 days since are in....which means that you can all see what ministers files lacks something...so a list made by me would have no purpose...:) I recommend that you check the where are we now sticky in frequent visits because in that it means that when a country has been closed..the ministers list has also been made as full as it can be from my side anyway.....:)

Vulture, by any chance could you change "Faizabad division" to a militia and add the Royal House Hold Division as an infantry?