• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
yeah mds got also an ntl but it's not the same as in the first postst of this thread but their problem is that their game crashes i dont know why. but the same ntl is used by the tnw if im correct

Dutch Rommel said:
yeah mds got also an ntl but it's not the same as in the first postst of this thread but their problem is that their game crashes i dont know why. but the same ntl is used by the tnw if im correct
New version of TNW will have new, advanced patch, which will allow AI to build units even after 1953 :cool:

I guess it's time to start adapting the NTL patches to DD 1.3. :)

Hope NTL for DD 1.3 comes out soon.. Was going to start a new game but want to continue past 1953 so have to wait :(

I'm currently waiting to install the 1.3 patch. All my games go past 1953 so I won't even install the patch until a new NTL is made.

I'm sure that when the patch is out someone will post a link here. As for the start date, yes you can start as early as 1000 I think.

Hi I am trying to find the no time limit mod [doomsday] for the modern day scenario however there homepage seems to have shut down can someone suggest another site where the no time limit mod is available
p.s I know there other no time limit mods but I have managed to find a site which lets me download the modern day scenario plus the 1.2 patch but not the no time limit mod that is required for it to work and was designed for it

Hi

If you want you can use this NoTimeLimit:
http://www.xente.mundo-r.com/pisovisio/archivos/parcheshoi2dd.zip

Is 100% compatible with:
DD 1.2
DD 1.3
DD 1.3a
Armageddon 1.0
and works 100% (you can play before 1936 and after 1954 without problems, tested)

The program detects automatically your hoi2 version and apply the modifications (please, make a backup of your hoi2.exe)

PD : If you detect errors contact with me, please

PD2 : Special thanks to Lightning and dt918 (StonyRoad), without them i don't do nothing

Last edited:
quintelosky said:
Hi

If you want you can use this NoTimeLimit:
http://www.xente.mundo-r.com/pisovisio/archivos/parcheshoi2dd.zip

Is 100% compatible with:
DD 1.2
DD 1.3
DD 1.3a
Armageddon 1.0
and works 100% (you can play before 1936 and after 1954 without problems, tested)

The program detects automatically your hoi2 version and apply the modifications (please, make a backup of your hoi2.exe)

PD : If you detect errors contact with me, please

PD2 : Special thanks to Lightning and dt918 (StonyRoad), without them i don't do nothing

That is 18 kinds of awesome. Worked perfectly. We need to post this one all over.

Jushu said:
Well i downloaded that and run it , but how can i change the starting year?

In \scenearios you select 1936.eug (for example), edit it with the notepad and change the next lines:

startdate = { year = 1936 } # Put your start year
globaldata =
{ startdate = { year = 1936 month = january day = 0 } # Put your start date
enddate = { year = 1954 month = january day = 0 } # Put your end date

Is very simple

Jushu said:
yeh, but im trying to play the mod 1914.. so i need to put the starting date to 1897, lol but its not working :<

Ok no problem, open scenarios\1914.eug (you only need find the scenario that you like change) and modify the lines
startdate = {
year = 1914 # put 1897
}
globaldata = {
startdate = {
year = 1914 # put 1897
month = january
day = 0
}

It works, i proved it.