• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
jdrou said:
Even with the NTL patch applied? That doesn't make much sense.
That's why I'm trying to use a hex editor.

Raze said:
That's why I'm trying to use a hex editor.

It really should work with doomsday. it does for me, so maybe there's something wrong with your version of the game, or with the no time limit patch

I bought doomsday fresh from the box. I installed it with the official patches. No unofficial mods or anything like that. Neither the NTL mod from MDS or the original NTL for Hoi1 or 2 works. Which one are you using and what's the process you used?

Raze said:
I bought doomsday fresh from the box. I installed it with the official patches. No unofficial mods or anything like that. Neither the NTL mod from MDS or the original NTL for Hoi1 or 2 works. Which one are you using and what's the process you used?

i use the one from mDS2. juust paste it in my doomsday folder, click 'crack it,' and then it works fine

rcduggan said:
i use the one from mDS2. juust paste it in my doomsday folder, click 'crack it,' and then it works fine
I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT IT FUCKING WORKED! IT FUCKING WORKED!!!

Raze said:
I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT IT FUCKING WORKED! IT FUCKING WORKED!!!

YAY! hooray! :p
now you can do whatever you needed it for?

pomse said:
Where can i find the program with unlimited time in doomsday ?
Follow the download link at www.modhoi.com

Roman_Legionary said:
Well, according to the NTL mod for doomsday, everything went out fine, but when I started a 1936 campaingn it still says that the game will end in 1953. Am I doing anything wrong?
Apparently it's important that you have not applied any other exe modification prior to the no-time-limit patch.

You also have to change the end date in the scenario .csv file to 2199.

kevinjames04 said:
Where are the .csv game files i cant find them only the .eug
The scenario files are .eug and .inc. You need to change the .eug.

Roman_Legionary said:
.csv? Where is this file? I just found eug files, and when I modified the enddate of the EUG one, it still says it'll end in 1953.

HEELLLP!!! :(
Ok, for those like you who are in the same situation as I was, here's a checklist.

1. Start with a fresh copy of Doomsday patched to 1.2!
2. Download the Doomsday 1.2 NTL patch from www.modhoi.com
3. Extract and place the NTL file in the same file as the .exe
4. Run the patch
5. All should work well

Otherwise you might need to uninstall completely. NO REINSTALLING!!!. Then after uninstalling, install a fresh copy. Patch it to 1.2 then see above.

My mistake. It's an .eug file.

program files/doomsday/scenarios/1936.eug

search for "enddate = { year = 1954 month = january day = 0 }"

Then just change 1954 to a maximum of 2199. At least I think that's the max.

Raze said:
My mistake. It's an .eug file.

program files/doomsday/scenarios/1936.eug

search for "enddate = { year = 1954 month = january day = 0 }"

Then just change 1954 to a maximum of 2199. At least I think that's the max.

I have opened the eug file and changed it 2199, but when i play the game it says the game end i 1954 ?

pomse said:
I have opened the eug file and changed it 2199, but when i play the game it says the game end i 1954 ?
Have you also applied the binary patch that PackMan linked to? You need to do both.

Ok... i've applied the patch, and changed the enddate to 2199. Do I have to go through every single leader file for every nation and change their dates so that everyone doesn't have their leaders die at 1960? I went through the revolt file and changed all instances of 1954 to 2199. But that was just 1 file... gonna be a big pain in the neck to have to go and change all 1960's to 2199 for every single nation...