+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: No Time Limit mod question

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2

I am having an issue with the game. When I try to extract it, it says that it does not recognize the compression method. I have Doomsday and really need to figure a way around this so I can finish my AAR.
    Fan of the Week: 5/2/10

"Those who do not know the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them"
    "It is good that war is so terrible or we would grow to fond of it" Robert E. Lee
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake" Napoleon Bonaparte
    "In politics, stupidity is not a handicap" Napoleon Bonaparte
    My First AAR:Last Bastion of Freedom : The US alone against the Fascist Worldresumed
    My second AAR Rise of the Mecklenburg Empire

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by quintelosky View Post
    Works in:
    - HoI 2 v1.3a
    - HoI 2 DoomsDay 1.2 ; 1.3 ; 1.3a
    - HoI 2 DoomsDay Armageddon 1.0 ; 1.0a ; 1.1 ; 1.2

http://www.quintelosky.com/R/archivos/parcheshoi2dd.zip

Good luck
    I can't get this to work. When I try, it says 'Runtime error 75: Path/file error'. What should I do?

I can't get this to work, i have a steam version of this game and it says the file was not patched

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Vheren View Post
    I can't get this to work, i have a steam version of this game and it says the file was not patched
    I believe Steam uses a modified exe file which will prevent this patch from working.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

I don't have steam version but i cant patch hoi.exe -- it says that the file was not patched. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Lllew PL; 28-02-2014 at 14:14.

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Lllew PL View Post
    I don't have steam version but i cant patch hoi.exe -- it says that the file was not patched. Any ideas?
    Which version of the game are you using and which patcher are you trying to use?
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)

HoI 1.04, tried patcher 1.1 and 1.2

HoI 1.04, tried patcher 1.1 and 1.2
    What publisher?

Playing EU4

CD Projekt
    Polish version? IIRC they used separate exe files for English and Polish languages. Have you tried patching both? Wouldn't surprise me if they were both modified enough for it to not work though.

Playing EU4

Well, you're right, it seems both are modified, because i tried to patch POL and ENG .exe, but it didn't work.

Im having the same problem except I have 1.3a installed.

Quote Originally Posted by jdrou View Post
    Which version of the game are you using and which patcher are you trying to use?
    I'm having the same problem except I'm using patch 1.3a
    OS is win7

I went in to a EUG file and changed the startdate and enddate then tried playing the game, the date in the upper right had changed to 1937 like i set it but the game did not stop at 1938 like i set it in the enddate.

Is the game ignoring the date for a preset amount of time?
    Last edited by Revencher; 24-06-2014 at 19:44.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19