• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I tried this one and it didn't work.

First I turn it to English.
Then I click on the no time limit button.
Then in the left hand box I click on C:/, then program files, then Paradox Interactive, then Modern Day Scenario 2.
Then HOI.exe pops up in the right hand box.
I click it, it highlights, and I click patch.
Then an error message says Runtime error 75, Path/File access error.

I have no idea why, if I click that button in the file the game starts, so it works. The game just immediately ends because it's past 1953.

The patch that came with that mod set off the antivirus, and the patch that came with 1914 didn't work either. I'm cursed. :(

I assume you're using Vista or Windows 7 ? If so your problem is that you installed the game into Program Files. These two operating systems 'protect' files from users, and can make even simple tasks like deleting old save games a hassle.

It's a lot easier if you install games into folders outside of program files eg games\doomsday.

If you don't want to uninstall\reinstall, you could turn UAC off and try to run the NTL again.

there is a way that can we expect a Notimelimit for machintosh? because, here, we can't use a lot of mods only for that thing c.c
if you can, please do something..

they told me that i've to request here... sigh ç.ç
AFAIK no one has made any NTL patches for the MacOS versions of any Paradox games. Apparently there aren't many hackers using MacOS.

can i install this new on old .exe file patched with your old patch?
Probably not but why would you want to? The only reason for the new patch is that the old version didn't work with newer versions of the game. If you already patched successfully you shouldn't need to patch again.

I've a question, after I apply the Quintelosky Final NTL Patch on Arm 1.3b, it says "Arm 1.3b Detected, PATCH OK". But each time I start a game, it says the game will end at 1964. My current LAN MP Game is currently in 1961 already. Does it mean that in 3 years time the game will end? Or will it still continue?

I've a question, after I apply the Quintelosky Final NTL Patch on Arm 1.3b, it says "Arm 1.3b Detected, PATCH OK". But each time I start a game, it says the game will end at 1964. My current LAN MP Game is currently in 1961 already. Does it mean that in 3 years time the game will end? Or will it still continue?

dont worry the game will continue!!!you have to just unpause the game

Probably not but why would you want to? The only reason for the new patch is that the old version didn't work with newer versions of the game. If you already patched successfully you shouldn't need to patch again.

i read about a bug,not about a not-working, old patch have problems with leaders, i understood this :wacko:

i read about a bug,not about a not-working, old patch have problems with leaders, i understood this :wacko:
AFAIK no one has posted a patch fixing the leader issue that pplmm referred to. Pretty sure the only changes that quintelosky has made are to support newer versions of the game. You should be able to fix it yourself with a hex editor.

sorry: i changed last value of line DC571 with "E8" and first value of DC582 line with "03"
is it correct?
What were the old values? Looking at his post, DC581 should have been A8 which you change to E8 and DC582 should have been 07 shich you change to 03.

Good luck. Hope that fixes the issue.

i am looking for a notimelimit patch for arsenal of democracy...
Then you should post in the AoD mod forum. Pretty sure AoD does not require a .exe patch anyway, just text file changes.

DAMN this patch, i remeber long ago i could make it work, but not now.

I have HOI ARMA v1.3, i edited the saved game global enddate 1980, the scenario 1936 to 1980 too, when i open the editor and i open these .eug i see it says "ends 1980" i open the game i load the saved game and it says "the scenario will end at 1963" i go until 1963 and it ends.
Happens the same with the Scenario 1936 i edited.

The game continues but i dont want the damn sign with the scores.

PS: Im using the right version, Parches Hoi2-dd.exe "Quintelosky"

Last edited: