• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm really bad with updating and modding. I have HOI DD vanilla, and I need the patch here for it. Do I need a special one for DD, and also if I install it now will it apply to a game in process already in progress.
THanks

United States said:
I have Doomsday v.1.1, and none of these work for me. Is there something wrong with my computer or do I have an antiquated version of Doomsday?

I recommend that you install de last DoomsDay version (to correct bugs and other important changes) the 1.3a from here:

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/downloads/dd_13a.exe

One question, is there a way to apply NTL to a mod (which I use with JGSME) without applying it to normal game?

Lord Finnish said:
One question, is there a way to apply NTL to a mod (which I use with JGSME) without applying it to normal game?
Just run an unmodified copy of the .exe for normal games. I usually keep my original .exe unmodified and name the hacked copy hoi2-ntl.exe or similar.

SM000089343 said:
is there any no time limit patch for the apple version of hoi2?
AFAIK there have been no NTL patches or other unofficial binary patches for the Mac versions of any Paradox games. You'd probably be more likely to find info on it in the forums of the Mac developer (www.vpltd.com ).

quintelosky said:
I updated my notimelimit for the new armageddon version (1.2)

Works in:
- HoI 2 v1.3a
- HoI 2 DoomsDay 1.2 ; 1.3 ; 1.3a
- HoI 2 DoomsDay Armageddon 1.0 ; 1.0a ; 1.1 ; 1.2

http://www.quintelosky.com/R/archivos/parcheshoi2dd.zip

Good luck

I've tried installing this on arma 1.2. It does not appear to override the hard coding. I've changed the .eug files as directed, but no luck. Am I doing something wrong or is this patches claims bogus? Every time I start a modded scenario with a modded end date of 2199 1980 or 9999 I get the same message that the mod will end on 1963.

I correct myself. Important information for those using this patch: It will not change the pop up displayed end-date even though the game will proceed past it uneventfully. The game will not force an ending on that date.

Last edited:
ReMoe said:
Hello,

please tell me where i can make tech_teams work before 1936? :confused:
Thanks a lot...
You need to edit the files in db\tech\teams.

Hi, I am trying to install the Modern Day Scenario mod and I have encountered major problems. The install itself went smoothly yet I instantly get the "game finished" sign despite applying the No Time Limit thing unto my HOI2 exe. I am running Doomsday 1.3A

1. Make sure the folder '<Doomsday installation dir>\Modern Day Scenario 2' don't
already exist. If so, delete it before you continue.

2. Run PreInstaller.exe to prepare for the Modern Day Scenario installation by copying
vital copyright protected game files from your own Doomsday setup.

3. Run setup_beta110.exe to install the Modern Day Scenario mod files.

4. Patch Hoi2.exe by running no_time_limit_12.exe to allow the game to play beyond 1953.

All works up until that fourth part. How could I get it to work?

AHHH Help i've got hoidd ver.1.3a but every time I find a ntl patch it doesn't work can somone post a link to one that has worked for them