• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi I just bought armegeddon and patched to 1.1 version.. Can I have a no time limit patch which is suitable with it ? please.

quintelosky's link is dead.

I have no time limit.But It works with most 1.0a . I was using it with DD 1.3 .

Those teams have starting date in 1930, so they aren't in the game yet. Timelimit changer should have tool to repair this situation, but I am not too sure, if this tool is in never version of changer.

If someone wants to host quintelosky's patcher I can email it to you. PM me with your email address.

Spider_hip said:
This's most suitable with armegeddon.. But not suitable with armegeddon v1.1

Hmmm...well, I'm bumping this thread in the hopes that somebody could tell me something about getting NTL to work for ARM 1.1. The sooner I can get it to work, the better.

Also, what kinds of problems would be caused by my installing this outdated NTL onto ARM 1.1? :confused:

Thistletooth said:
Hmmm...well, I'm bumping this thread in the hopes that somebody could tell me something about getting NTL to work for ARM 1.1. The sooner I can get it to work, the better.

Also, what kinds of problems would be caused by my installing this outdated NTL onto ARM 1.1? :confused:
Accoding to the author it should wok with 1.1:
quintelosky said:
Yes, i have update the notimelimit for the new version armageddon 1.1

Ah, wonderful. :)

But...what does the option "Start Year Te[a]ch Team" represent? When I chose the first option ("No Time Limit") to patch, a window popped up saying "1.0a". It was then followed by another box saying "OK".

I have 1.1 installed. Does that first window mean anything?

How long ago did you download? The main menu says "Armag 1.0, 1.0a, 1.1" on mine; has a datestamp of June 15. The tech teams thing probably changes the start date on the tech teams since otherwise starting before the normal date you wouldn't have any teams available. Unfortunately I can't test actual patching since I don't have DD or Arm.

Last edited:
zoli1984 said:
i bump so that somebody might help me.... :(
Try your game be with 1.3\a patch. For me-it is good patch and can reschreach more.... But I have a problem, I install DD And another patch for more time into DD, But My original Hoi2 get some bugs-Feldmarschals+politics havents images,
I cant rechreach because when I click on one team...this place\of teams rechreach\ is empty??!! I get beta version of 1.3, but the game goes down and i must reinstall. But there arent goods-all of bugs are in game, and now I cant play 2 or DD. Please Help!! :eek:

SS: One time I patch after instalation with 1.3a, and one time-without patch but there arent effects!

Digoo said:
In this case it's a pity AI can not build any units, only buildings. Because of date in black window with coalitions is the end date of scenario. Wich is not loaded from files, but from EXE-file.
Even if you make your own end-date of scenario, after loading it will be replaced by game engine.
So, almost all NTL patches are good for XXXX-1953. If you want to play after, you have to change date in black starting window (if you want AI to be normal). I had to improve all NTL patches by myself for my mod.
It will be better if dear patch-makers will create NTL-patches already with changing end-dates of scenario right to 9999 for all cases.

Hello everyone :)

Are there any no-time-limit patches that workes past 1960 for DD:A 1.1?
I mean, that builds units.

Thanks in forward for an helpful answer ;)