• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks it works :D
but I have one question when you go past 1953 and into say 2003 are there still historical events like invasion of Iraq or future events :confused:
Does anyone know :confused:

Mozla said:
when you go past 1953 and into say 2003 are there still historical events like invasion of Iraq or future events :confused:

Only if you are using mods.

Like the modern day mod

How do I know if the patch worked? I downloaded it, followed the instructions on page 1 of the forum but the enddate still says the game will end in 1963. Will it end in 2199 like the disclaimer said on page 1? Thanks

I just wanted to try again and ask if there was anyway to see if the no time limit patch had worked. I didn't want to sit around until 1963 and see if the game went to 1964.

Italianoman421 said:
I just wanted to try again and ask if there was anyway to see if the no time limit patch had worked. I didn't want to sit around until 1963 and see if the game went to 1964.
Try setting a scenario start date of 1962 then you won't need to wait so long to test.

Does anyone know if there's a mac version or how to do this manually? I really want to continue my games after 1947 but when i edit my save files or any other files it won't work. :( Can anyone help?

HoI 1 NTL Question

Sorry to post an HoI 1 question in the HoI 2 forum but I couldn't find anywhere else. I've applied the NTL patch and modified my .EUG file, but no matter what start date I specify, the game jumps to January 1, 1935 after it starts.

That is to say, when I first start the game and it is still paused and showing the initial message, the date of the game is the date I specified in the .EUG file. But once I click <Start Scenario>, the date changes to 1 January 1935. Oddly, I always have a random even right away, as well.

I believe I am on version 1.03 of HoI.exe...at least that's what the properties tell me.

Any ideas?

The fix-all model NTL won't run because of what windows dubs "Microsoft Deprecated DLL Components" conflicting with Vista. I'm none too tech-savvy, so could somebody please explain what the hell this means and if it's my problem or something with the mod?

Because I kinda feel like it's my problem. :(

When i try to patch my hoi2.exe with the parcheshoi2dd ntl patch it keeps saying Run Time Error "75" Path file access error and i cant seem to figure out how to fix it since it just does that for anything i try to do.

Diminix said:
Hi, I am trying to install the Modern Day Scenario mod and I have encountered major problems. The install itself went smoothly yet I instantly get the "game finished" sign despite applying the No Time Limit thing unto my HOI2 exe. I am running Doomsday 1.3A

1. Make sure the folder '<Doomsday installation dir>\Modern Day Scenario 2' don't
already exist. If so, delete it before you continue.

2. Run PreInstaller.exe to prepare for the Modern Day Scenario installation by copying
vital copyright protected game files from your own Doomsday setup.

3. Run setup_beta110.exe to install the Modern Day Scenario mod files.

4. Patch Hoi2.exe by running no_time_limit_12.exe to allow the game to play beyond 1953.

All works up until that fourth part. How could I get it to work?

I seem to have the same problem as Diminix. He posted that he fixed it, but he didn't say how. I've used TNW_NTL_patch.exe, but it always gives CRC32 error. Is vista a problem? None of the patchers work. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'm with 4th-gen couple posts up. I downloaded the same patch with Vista and got the same issue. I dont know what all these CORE'S and Mod's are so I also am tech challenged. I just need to know if there is a patch i can download, open and run and that's it. I will be able to play a game and it wont end when the scenario says it will. I am running Doomsday, version 1.3a with Windows Vista and thats the only thing i have downloaded into the game, no other patches or fixes or modifications, etc. If I have to go into the program after downloading and change numbers, etc in some .dll or .dosomething file then let me know also.

When using the patcher with Vista you might run into problems with its UAC feature if you have installed the game in Program Files. One way around this might be to copy HoI2.exe somewhere outside of Program Files and run the patcher on it there then move it back.

quintelosky said:
Works in:
- HoI 2 v1.3a
- HoI 2 DoomsDay 1.2 ; 1.3 ; 1.3a
- HoI 2 DoomsDay Armageddon 1.0 ; 1.0a ; 1.1 ; 1.2

http://www.quintelosky.com/R/archivos/parcheshoi2dd.zip

Good luck

Hi, I have installed this patch but when I want to run it a massage pups-up, saying that there is something missing and when I go to check the problem on the Microsoft website it says that this patch is not computable with my software,

Is there a way around this, or is there a different patch that I might use.

Iam using, Vista on a laptop

Thanks

anybody knows if theres a No time limt patch for Mac? :confused: :confused:

I quess this has been asked miljons of times but when I start this mod and select hoi2.exe it says "file not found or file acces error".

My no time limit mod is 1.2
Windows vista
hoi2: armageddon