• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
genral_winter said:
where can i find a download for the no_time_limit_11 exe patch to Hoi2? :confused:
You should probably read this thread before posting.
There is no such patch for HoI2; the patch by that name only works with early versions of HoI1. You probably want the no_time_limit12.zip which is attached to the second post of this thread. That works with all HoI1 and HoI2 versions AFAIK (but NOT Doomsday). For DD and Armageddon you need one of the other patches posted in this thread.

quintelosky said:
Don't worry, the notimelimit works ;)

This first panel with the end date in 1953 is normal, it put always (is indifferent if you patch with notimelimit or no).

To prove the notimelimit you can change the start date to (for example) 1960 and run the game, if you can play in this date this indicate that the notimelimit works fine and you don't have problems with the end date of the game.
In this case it's a pity AI can not build any units, only buildings. Because of date in black window with coalitions is the end date of scenario. Wich is not loaded from files, but from EXE-file.
Even if you make your own end-date of scenario, after loading it will be replaced by game engine.
So, almost all NTL patches are good for XXXX-1953. If you want to play after, you have to change date in black starting window (if you want AI to be normal). I had to improve all NTL patches by myself for my mod.
It will be better if dear patch-makers will create NTL-patches already with changing end-dates of scenario right to 9999 for all cases.

jdrou said:
You should probably read this thread before posting.
There is no such patch for HoI2; the patch by that name only works with early versions of HoI1. You probably want the no_time_limit12.zip which is attached to the second post of this thread. That works with all HoI1 and HoI2 versions AFAIK (but NOT Doomsday). For DD and Armageddon you need one of the other patches posted in this thread.

thx! :cool:

whitewolfmxc said:
is there a no time patch for amagdon ? or just use the oneens for doomsday will do ?

This notimelimit works with armageddon 1.0 and 1.0a

http://www.xente.mundo-r.com/pisovisio/archivos/parcheshoi2dd.zip

It have a autodetection version of hoi2 and will apply the correct patch (for each hoi2 version). Is a special program for the different version (is not a program that works with all versions by chance)

i have a question, if i install the no time limit patch does it only take effect on new games and not old ones? for example in my current game its 1944 and im not sure ill be able to conquer the world by 1953 so if i run the NTL mod will be able to play past 1953?

Jerry_03 said:
i have a question, if i install the no time limit patch does it only take effect on new games and not old ones? for example in my current game its 1944 and im not sure ill be able to conquer the world by 1953 so if i run the NTL mod will be able to play past 1953?
The patch only affects the .exe so it will affect all games; however, in addition to the manual changes you make in the text files to go with the patch, you would need to make some of them in the savegame file.

Patton23 said:
hello. I would like to know if there is this patch for doomsday
If you had read this thread before posting in it you would have found the patch.
EDIT: sorry to be a bit rude, but you really should read a thread before posting in it.

Last edited:
ok. i used that doomsday no time limit file. I then changed the date in the map editor to 1918, and nothing happens. :confused: I know the map editor is evil, but how am i suppose to open EUG files? a little help, please

.eug files are just text files; you can open them with notepad. Did you change the startdate in both the header and the globaldata?

Are the NTL patches just for DD and armageddon?

I can not seem to run any of the ntl patches. I am running a virgin version of hoi2.

I have tried running them with the patch on Paradox's main page (1.3?) with no luck. I am lost and frustrated.

Noise said:
Are the NTL patches just for DD and armageddon?

I can not seem to run any of the ntl patches. I am running a virgin version of hoi2.

I have tried running them with the patch on Paradox's main page (1.3?) with no luck. I am lost and frustrated.
The patch in the 2nd post should work with all versions of vanilla HoI2.

It will not work with ARM I tried, when I did and clicked my shortcut it just boots me back out to my desktop. Even if you edit the files to have a earlyer start date exp: 1918 or 1930 the game it self will display your date, but once you click start, it will bump you to Jan 1 1935.

anyone have the same issues?

We have the NTL file on our website too .....

thehangoutcrew.com but no go in the ARM version :(

AxxeBlitz said:
It will not work with ARM
Do you mean the one on the first page or the one quintelosky posted?