• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jushu said:
Lol i didnt meant that. Im meaning that scenario template file, i changed the starting year to 1897, but when i'm in the game and out pause off the game jsut crashes..

I installed it following the instructions but .. dunno why isnt working.

What is your DD version?

the program detects the version correctly? (it shows a message with the version detected)

Jushu said:

Mmmm....i don't know

Please, reinstall de 1.3a patch (or a copy of hoi2.exe original), and apply the notimelimit program or prove with other DD versions (1.2 or 1.3).

Jushu said:
still aint working :(

another possibility is an error of mod1914 (events, ia,...), prove the notimelimit patch in a original hoi2 dd v1.3a (without mods).

What is the date range for your NTL patch?

Jushu said:
umm.. wha?
I was asking the patch creator what the start and end dates were with his patch. You can set your scenario start and end any time within that range.

jdrou said:
What is the date range for your NTL patch?

1000-9999

But i don't prove before 1800, and after 2100. I think that it will work without problems

Hi

The Notimelimit patch has been updated for Armageddon 1.0a

You can download in the same link:
http://www.xente.mundo-r.com/pisovisio/archivos/parcheshoi2dd.zip

The program detects automatically your hoi2 version and apply the modifications (please, make a backup of your hoi2.exe)

PD : If you detect errors contact with me, please

PD2 : Special thanks to Lightning and dt918 (StonyRoad), without them i don't do nothing

jdrou said:
I was asking the patch creator what the start and end dates were with his patch. You can set your scenario start and end any time within that range.

uhh.. :s... how can i change it then?

E: so did u ment those years? Well i need to change that ..uughh.. well all those scenarios start in year 1914 (im trying to get the 1914 mod to work) so ..there is those scearios for that mod, 1 is caled 1914 and the starting year is 1914 in it.. but i need to change the year when they should start.. or i dont know.. once i put the starting year for 1914.eug to 1936, and it didnt work with it
uhh.. :s

Last edited:
I'm playing HOI 2 Doomsday with the independent patch that creates the Confederate States of America. Is there an updated no time limit patch for this? Will one of the older patches still work with my CSA add on? and can I add this patch and have it work in my CSA game that I have already begun or does it have to be installed before gameplay begins?
Thanks

Hi all.. I wonder that , why hoi and dd 's own editor cannot change the start or end date ?

It has own editor.. And editor shows that dates to us as changable. But It doesn't ..

So if I want to make a new scenario neither than edit , still can't I arrange it ?

So do other edit tools like making a new country or editting country specs work ? Or this is just a problem about dates ?

Spider_hip said:
Hi all.. I wonder that , why hoi and dd 's own editor cannot change the start or end date ?

It has own editor.. And editor shows that dates to us as changable. But It doesn't ..

So if I want to make a new scenario neither than edit , still can't I arrange it ?

So do other edit tools like making a new country or editting country specs work ? Or this is just a problem about dates ?
The editor can only change dates within what the game engine (.exe) will allow since it only modifies text files. This thread is about patches that modify the game engine to allow a wider range of dates.

But as I understand, after than we should edit all the leaders. Beceause game has just limited time leaders.. ie. if we start at 1936 , about at 60's all the leaders die.. And we cannot change..

And if we edit/add just our country's leader. Than game becomes unbalanced/unfair I guess. Beceause other(al) countries wont have chance to change leader.. I don't know if I'm right ?

Spider_hip said:
But as I understand, after than we should edit all the leaders. Beceause game has just limited time leaders.. ie. if we start at 1936 , about at 60's all the leaders die.. And we cannot change..

And if we edit/add just our country's leader. Than game becomes unbalanced/unfair I guess. Beceause other(al) countries wont have chance to change leader.. I don't know if I'm right ?
Yes. Patching the .exe only increases the available date range. You still need to edit any text files that have dates coded in them (leaders, tech teams, scenario start/end, etc.). Some of these might be changeable using the editor but I've never used it so I can't say for sure.

quintelosky said:
Hi

The Notimelimit patch has been updated for Armageddon 1.0a

You can download in the same link:
http://www.xente.mundo-r.com/pisovisio/archivos/parcheshoi2dd.zip

The program detects automatically your hoi2 version and apply the modifications (please, make a backup of your hoi2.exe)

PD : If you detect errors contact with me, please

PD2 : Special thanks to Lightning and dt918 (StonyRoad), without them i don't do nothing

Hi, I've tried everything to get this to work on my Doomsday 1.3a but with no success. I havent played to the end(which is December 30, 1953) that the 1936 scenario says at the start of the game. I've edited the 1936.eug file to january 1980(figuring that would be good enough time limit.) Will it end at 1953 or does it go further. Could it be that I'm using the D/L version of Doomsday(though I dont see how it would make a difference)? Love having the security of no time limit like I did with HOI1 and HOI2.

DraesX said:
Hi, I've tried everything to get this to work on my Doomsday 1.3a but with no success. I havent played to the end(which is December 30, 1953) that the 1936 scenario says at the start of the game. I've edited the 1936.eug file to january 1980(figuring that would be good enough time limit.) Will it end at 1953 or does it go further. Could it be that I'm using the D/L version of Doomsday(though I dont see how it would make a difference)? Love having the security of no time limit like I did with HOI1 and HOI2.

Don't worry, the notimelimit works ;)

This first panel with the end date in 1953 is normal, it put always (is indifferent if you patch with notimelimit or no).

To prove the notimelimit you can change the start date to (for example) 1960 and run the game, if you can play in this date this indicate that the notimelimit works fine and you don't have problems with the end date of the game.

quintelosky said:
Don't worry, the notimelimit works ;)

This first panel with the end date in 1953 is normal, it put always (is indifferent if you patch with notimelimit or no).

To prove the notimelimit you can change the start date to (for example) 1960 and run the game, if you can play in this date this indicate that the notimelimit works fine and you don't have problems with the end date of the game.

Ok, Thanks alot :)