+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: No Time Limit mod question

Thanks it works
    but I have one question when you go past 1953 and into say 2003 are there still historical events like invasion of Iraq or future events
    Does anyone know
    "The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people that count the votes decide everything." - Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozla
    when you go past 1953 and into say 2003 are there still historical events like invasion of Iraq or future events
    Only if you are using mods.
    Lo, there do I see my father
    Lo, there do I see my mother and my sisters
    and my brothers
    Lo, there do I see the line of my people back
    to the beginning
    Lo, they do call to me
    They bid me take place among them
    in the Halls of Valhalla
    Where the brave may live forever...

Like the modern day mod
    "The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people that count the votes decide everything." - Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin.

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

How do I know if the patch worked? I downloaded it, followed the instructions on page 1 of the forum but the enddate still says the game will end in 1963. Will it end in 2199 like the disclaimer said on page 1? Thanks
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war." ~ Plato

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

I just wanted to try again and ask if there was anyway to see if the no time limit patch had worked. I didn't want to sit around until 1963 and see if the game went to 1964.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war." ~ Plato

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Italianoman421
    I just wanted to try again and ask if there was anyway to see if the no time limit patch had worked. I didn't want to sit around until 1963 and see if the game went to 1964.
    Try setting a scenario start date of 1962 then you won't need to wait so long to test.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

Does anyone know if there's a mac version or how to do this manually? I really want to continue my games after 1947 but when i edit my save files or any other files it won't work. Can anyone help?

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by pottu10
    Does anyone know if there's a mac version or how to do this manually? I really want to continue my games after 1947 but when i edit my save files or any other files it won't work. Can anyone help?
    See my earlier post #211: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...&postcount=211
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)

Forget where...think that is maybe from Romulan or Klingon?!
    this No Time Limit can with maybe from years 1400 to 1700??
    in so long time also 300 years? yes or no

thanks
    I ask not how many military,only where they are

Quote Originally Posted by Great Danes
    this No Time Limit can with maybe from years 1400 to 1700??
    in so long time also 300 years? yes or no

thanks
    If you mean the patches for Doomsday/Armageddon they allow from 1000-9999:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...&postcount=149

Playing EU4

HoI 1 NTL Question

Sorry to post an HoI 1 question in the HoI 2 forum but I couldn't find anywhere else. I've applied the NTL patch and modified my .EUG file, but no matter what start date I specify, the game jumps to January 1, 1935 after it starts.

That is to say, when I first start the game and it is still paused and showing the initial message, the date of the game is the date I specified in the .EUG file. But once I click <Start Scenario>, the date changes to 1 January 1935. Oddly, I always have a random even right away, as well.

I believe I am on version 1.03 of HoI.exe...at least that's what the properties tell me.

Any ideas?

The fix-all model NTL won't run because of what windows dubs "Microsoft Deprecated DLL Components" conflicting with Vista. I'm none too tech-savvy, so could somebody please explain what the hell this means and if it's my problem or something with the mod?

Because I kinda feel like it's my problem.

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron IIIIron CrossNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Victoria 2

When i try to patch my hoi2.exe with the parcheshoi2dd ntl patch it keeps saying Run Time Error "75" Path file access error and i cant seem to figure out how to fix it since it just does that for anything i try to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Diminix
    Hi, I am trying to install the Modern Day Scenario mod and I have encountered major problems. The install itself went smoothly yet I instantly get the "game finished" sign despite applying the No Time Limit thing unto my HOI2 exe. I am running Doomsday 1.3A

1. Make sure the folder '<Doomsday installation dir>\Modern Day Scenario 2' don't
    already exist. If so, delete it before you continue.

2. Run PreInstaller.exe to prepare for the Modern Day Scenario installation by copying
    vital copyright protected game files from your own Doomsday setup.

3. Run setup_beta110.exe to install the Modern Day Scenario mod files.

4. Patch Hoi2.exe by running no_time_limit_12.exe to allow the game to play beyond 1953.

All works up until that fourth part. How could I get it to work?

I seem to have the same problem as Diminix. He posted that he fixed it, but he didn't say how. I've used TNW_NTL_patch.exe, but it always gives CRC32 error. Is vista a problem? None of the patchers work. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'm with 4th-gen couple posts up. I downloaded the same patch with Vista and got the same issue. I dont know what all these CORE'S and Mod's are so I also am tech challenged. I just need to know if there is a patch i can download, open and run and that's it. I will be able to play a game and it wont end when the scenario says it will. I am running Doomsday, version 1.3a with Windows Vista and thats the only thing i have downloaded into the game, no other patches or fixes or modifications, etc. If I have to go into the program after downloading and change numbers, etc in some .dll or .dosomething file then let me know also.

When using the patcher with Vista you might run into problems with its UAC feature if you have installed the game in Program Files. One way around this might be to copy HoI2.exe somewhere outside of Program Files and run the patcher on it there then move it back.

Playing EU4

i use vista and this patch fucked my laptop up somehow =s

Quote Originally Posted by quintelosky
    Works in:
    - HoI 2 v1.3a
    - HoI 2 DoomsDay 1.2 ; 1.3 ; 1.3a
    - HoI 2 DoomsDay Armageddon 1.0 ; 1.0a ; 1.1 ; 1.2

http://www.quintelosky.com/R/archivos/parcheshoi2dd.zip

Good luck
    Hi, I have installed this patch but when I want to run it a massage pups-up, saying that there is something missing and when I go to check the problem on the Microsoft website it says that this patch is not computable with my software,

Is there a way around this, or is there a different patch that I might use.

Iam using, Vista on a laptop

Thanks

anybody knows if theres a No time limt patch for Mac?
    "All warfare is based on deception. There is no place where espionage is not used. Offer the enemy bait to lure him." Sun-Tzu (~400 BC)

Strike First
    Strike Hard
    Strike Deep

I quess this has been asked miljons of times but when I start this mod and select hoi2.exe it says "file not found or file acces error".

My no time limit mod is 1.2
    Windows vista
    hoi2: armageddon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast