+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: No Time Limit mod question

Europa Universalis: Rome

well if the link on page one of this thread doesn't work I do know that a NTL for HOI2 is included in the 1914 mod.
    My legacy shall be many dead aars that I never managed to finish

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by genral_winter
    where can i find a download for the no_time_limit_11 exe patch to Hoi2?
    You should probably read this thread before posting.
    There is no such patch for HoI2; the patch by that name only works with early versions of HoI1. You probably want the no_time_limit12.zip which is attached to the second post of this thread. That works with all HoI1 and HoI2 versions AFAIK (but NOT Doomsday). For DD and Armageddon you need one of the other patches posted in this thread.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

Quote Originally Posted by quintelosky
    Don't worry, the notimelimit works

This first panel with the end date in 1953 is normal, it put always (is indifferent if you patch with notimelimit or no).

To prove the notimelimit you can change the start date to (for example) 1960 and run the game, if you can play in this date this indicate that the notimelimit works fine and you don't have problems with the end date of the game.
    In this case it's a pity AI can not build any units, only buildings. Because of date in black window with coalitions is the end date of scenario. Wich is not loaded from files, but from EXE-file.
    Even if you make your own end-date of scenario, after loading it will be replaced by game engine.
    So, almost all NTL patches are good for XXXX-1953. If you want to play after, you have to change date in black starting window (if you want AI to be normal). I had to improve all NTL patches by myself for my mod.
    It will be better if dear patch-makers will create NTL-patches already with changing end-dates of scenario right to 9999 for all cases.

Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by jdrou
    You should probably read this thread before posting.
    There is no such patch for HoI2; the patch by that name only works with early versions of HoI1. You probably want the no_time_limit12.zip which is attached to the second post of this thread. That works with all HoI1 and HoI2 versions AFAIK (but NOT Doomsday). For DD and Armageddon you need one of the other patches posted in this thread.
    thx!

Second Lieutenant
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3For the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIIron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsMajesty 2Rome Gold
    Semper FiMount & Blade: Warband

is there a no time patch for amagdon ? or just use the oneens for doomsday will do ?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonIron Cross

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewolfmxc
    is there a no time patch for amagdon ? or just use the oneens for doomsday will do ?
    This notimelimit works with armageddon 1.0 and 1.0a

http://www.xente.mundo-r.com/pisovis...cheshoi2dd.zip

It have a autodetection version of hoi2 and will apply the correct patch (for each hoi2 version). Is a special program for the different version (is not a program that works with all versions by chance)

A New HOI2 Expansion

El perfeccionamiento traza caminos rectos; pero los torcidos y sin perfeccionar son los caminos del genio.

Improvement makes straight roads; but the crooked roads without improvement are roads of genius

i have a question, if i install the no time limit patch does it only take effect on new games and not old ones? for example in my current game its 1944 and im not sure ill be able to conquer the world by 1953 so if i run the NTL mod will be able to play past 1953?

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry_03
    i have a question, if i install the no time limit patch does it only take effect on new games and not old ones? for example in my current game its 1944 and im not sure ill be able to conquer the world by 1953 so if i run the NTL mod will be able to play past 1953?
    The patch only affects the .exe so it will affect all games; however, in addition to the manual changes you make in the text files to go with the patch, you would need to make some of them in the savegame file.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)

Hearts of Iron III

Heaven, Talking with Patton, Hemingway, Franklin, and Churchill
    hello. I would like to know if there is this patch for doomsday

Quote Originally Posted by Patton23
    hello. I would like to know if there is this patch for doomsday
    If you had read this thread before posting in it you would have found the patch.
    EDIT: sorry to be a bit rude, but you really should read a thread before posting in it.
    Last edited by jdrou; 11-06-2007 at 21:16.

Playing EU4

Hearts of Iron III

ture, i probally should have. thx for telling me, though

Hearts of Iron III

ok. i used that doomsday no time limit file. I then changed the date in the map editor to 1918, and nothing happens. I know the map editor is evil, but how am i suppose to open EUG files? a little help, please

.eug files are just text files; you can open them with notepad. Did you change the startdate in both the header and the globaldata?

Playing EU4

IS there a version of the no time limit patch that works with the new patch for Armageddon?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonIron Cross

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Stormbring
    IS there a version of the no time limit patch that works with the new patch for Armageddon?
    Yes, i have update the notimelimit for the new version armageddon 1.1

A New HOI2 Expansion

El perfeccionamiento traza caminos rectos; pero los torcidos y sin perfeccionar son los caminos del genio.

Improvement makes straight roads; but the crooked roads without improvement are roads of genius

Quote Originally Posted by quintelosky
    Yes, i have update the notimelimit for the new version armageddon 1.1

Thanks

Are the NTL patches just for DD and armageddon?

I can not seem to run any of the ntl patches. I am running a virgin version of hoi2.

I have tried running them with the patch on Paradox's main page (1.3?) with no luck. I am lost and frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Noise
    Are the NTL patches just for DD and armageddon?

I can not seem to run any of the ntl patches. I am running a virgin version of hoi2.

I have tried running them with the patch on Paradox's main page (1.3?) with no luck. I am lost and frustrated.
    The patch in the 2nd post should work with all versions of vanilla HoI2.

Playing EU4

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron III

It will not work with ARM I tried, when I did and clicked my shortcut it just boots me back out to my desktop. Even if you edit the files to have a earlyer start date exp: 1918 or 1930 the game it self will display your date, but once you click start, it will bump you to Jan 1 1935.

anyone have the same issues?

We have the NTL file on our website too .....

thehangoutcrew.com but no go in the ARM version

Quote Originally Posted by AxxeBlitz
    It will not work with ARM
    Do you mean the one on the first page or the one quintelosky posted?

Playing EU4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast