+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: No Time Limit mod question

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonIron Cross

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jushu
    Lol i didnt meant that. Im meaning that scenario template file, i changed the starting year to 1897, but when i'm in the game and out pause off the game jsut crashes..

I installed it following the instructions but .. dunno why isnt working.
    What is your DD version?

the program detects the version correctly? (it shows a message with the version detected)

A New HOI2 Expansion

El perfeccionamiento traza caminos rectos; pero los torcidos y sin perfeccionar son los caminos del genio.

Improvement makes straight roads; but the crooked roads without improvement are roads of genius

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the Throne500k club

dd 1.3a

Blog Entries
    dd 1.3a
    Mmmm....i don't know

Please, reinstall de 1.3a patch (or a copy of hoi2.exe original), and apply the notimelimit program or prove with other DD versions (1.2 or 1.3).

A New HOI2 Expansion

El perfeccionamiento traza caminos rectos; pero los torcidos y sin perfeccionar son los caminos del genio.

Improvement makes straight roads; but the crooked roads without improvement are roads of genius

still aint working

Blog Entries
    still aint working
    another possibility is an error of mod1914 (events, ia,...), prove the notimelimit patch in a original hoi2 dd v1.3a (without mods).

A New HOI2 Expansion

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

What is the date range for your NTL patch?
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

Quote Originally Posted by jdrou
    NTL patch?
    umm.. wha?

EDIT: and if i need to change those things on scenario-eug file.. i dont have that kind of file
    Last edited by Jushu; 03-04-2007 at 17:11.

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

umm.. wha?
    I was asking the patch creator what the start and end dates were with his patch. You can set your scenario start and end any time within that range.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)

Blog Entries
    What is the date range for your NTL patch?
    1000-9999

But i don't prove before 1800, and after 2100. I think that it will work without problems

A New HOI2 Expansion

Blog Entries
    Hi

The Notimelimit patch has been updated for Armageddon 1.0a

You can download in the same link:
    http://www.xente.mundo-r.com/pisovis...cheshoi2dd.zip

The program detects automatically your hoi2 version and apply the modifications (please, make a backup of your hoi2.exe)

PD : If you detect errors contact with me, please

PD2 : Special thanks to Lightning and dt918 (StonyRoad), without them i don't do nothing

A New HOI2 Expansion

I was asking the patch creator what the start and end dates were with his patch. You can set your scenario start and end any time within that range.
    uhh.. :s... how can i change it then?

E: so did u ment those years? Well i need to change that ..uughh.. well all those scenarios start in year 1914 (im trying to get the 1914 mod to work) so ..there is those scearios for that mod, 1 is caled 1914 and the starting year is 1914 in it.. but i need to change the year when they should start.. or i dont know.. once i put the starting year for 1914.eug to 1936, and it didnt work with it
    uhh.. :s
    Last edited by Jushu; 05-04-2007 at 17:21.

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

I'm playing HOI 2 Doomsday with the independent patch that creates the Confederate States of America. Is there an updated no time limit patch for this? Will one of the older patches still work with my CSA add on? and can I add this patch and have it work in my CSA game that I have already begun or does it have to be installed before gameplay begins?
    Thanks
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war." ~ Plato

Hi all.. I wonder that , why hoi and dd 's own editor cannot change the start or end date ?

It has own editor.. And editor shows that dates to us as changable. But It doesn't ..

So if I want to make a new scenario neither than edit , still can't I arrange it ?

So do other edit tools like making a new country or editting country specs work ? Or this is just a problem about dates ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spider_hip
    Hi all.. I wonder that , why hoi and dd 's own editor cannot change the start or end date ?

It has own editor.. And editor shows that dates to us as changable. But It doesn't ..

So if I want to make a new scenario neither than edit , still can't I arrange it ?

So do other edit tools like making a new country or editting country specs work ? Or this is just a problem about dates ?
    The editor can only change dates within what the game engine (.exe) will allow since it only modifies text files. This thread is about patches that modify the game engine to allow a wider range of dates.

Playing EU4

But as I understand, after than we should edit all the leaders. Beceause game has just limited time leaders.. ie. if we start at 1936 , about at 60's all the leaders die.. And we cannot change..

And if we edit/add just our country's leader. Than game becomes unbalanced/unfair I guess. Beceause other(al) countries wont have chance to change leader.. I don't know if I'm right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spider_hip
    But as I understand, after than we should edit all the leaders. Beceause game has just limited time leaders.. ie. if we start at 1936 , about at 60's all the leaders die.. And we cannot change..

And if we edit/add just our country's leader. Than game becomes unbalanced/unfair I guess. Beceause other(al) countries wont have chance to change leader.. I don't know if I'm right ?
    Yes. Patching the .exe only increases the available date range. You still need to edit any text files that have dates coded in them (leaders, tech teams, scenario start/end, etc.). Some of these might be changeable using the editor but I've never used it so I can't say for sure.

Playing EU4

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by quintelosky
    Hi

The Notimelimit patch has been updated for Armageddon 1.0a

You can download in the same link:
    http://www.xente.mundo-r.com/pisovis...cheshoi2dd.zip

The program detects automatically your hoi2 version and apply the modifications (please, make a backup of your hoi2.exe)

PD : If you detect errors contact with me, please

PD2 : Special thanks to Lightning and dt918 (StonyRoad), without them i don't do nothing
    Hi, I've tried everything to get this to work on my Doomsday 1.3a but with no success. I havent played to the end(which is December 30, 1953) that the 1936 scenario says at the start of the game. I've edited the 1936.eug file to january 1980(figuring that would be good enough time limit.) Will it end at 1953 or does it go further. Could it be that I'm using the D/L version of Doomsday(though I dont see how it would make a difference)? Love having the security of no time limit like I did with HOI1 and HOI2.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DraesX
    Hi, I've tried everything to get this to work on my Doomsday 1.3a but with no success. I havent played to the end(which is December 30, 1953) that the 1936 scenario says at the start of the game. I've edited the 1936.eug file to january 1980(figuring that would be good enough time limit.) Will it end at 1953 or does it go further. Could it be that I'm using the D/L version of Doomsday(though I dont see how it would make a difference)? Love having the security of no time limit like I did with HOI1 and HOI2.
    Don't worry, the notimelimit works

This first panel with the end date in 1953 is normal, it put always (is indifferent if you patch with notimelimit or no).

To prove the notimelimit you can change the start date to (for example) 1960 and run the game, if you can play in this date this indicate that the notimelimit works fine and you don't have problems with the end date of the game.

A New HOI2 Expansion

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by quintelosky
    Don't worry, the notimelimit works

This first panel with the end date in 1953 is normal, it put always (is indifferent if you patch with notimelimit or no).

To prove the notimelimit you can change the start date to (for example) 1960 and run the game, if you can play in this date this indicate that the notimelimit works fine and you don't have problems with the end date of the game.
    Ok, Thanks alot

Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: Rome

where can i find a download for the no_time_limit_11 exe patch to Hoi2?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast