+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: No Time Limit mod question

help with dd time limit

hi I'm playing as the french in dd but the time limit patch is not working i can edit the start date to what i want but the end date wont change. It's changed on the eug file but the game still says it will end in 1954 hasve i done something wrong

Supreme Ruler of Earth masternick201's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by kevinjames04
    hi I'm playing as the french in dd but the time limit patch is not working i can edit the start date to what i want but the end date wont change. It's changed on the eug file but the game still says it will end in 1954 hasve i done something wrong

Same thing is happening to me, and I used No-Time-Limit and some other one, seperately.
    "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes."
    -Marcel Proust

I hear that if the 2 of the main alliances are defeated the time limit dissapears, so could it be possible to somehow apply that change another way, a new event perhaps(if thats possible)

Axis and Allies right?
    Last edited by Roman_Legionary; 22-09-2006 at 14:18.

Can i work no time limit zip with my 1.2 rebb verison of doomsday?

the question is how can i work no_time_limit zip with my ver 1.2 (REBB) doomsday? any one wanna help me?

Is there still not a no-timelimit patch for Doomsday?
    "We have two evils to fight, capitalism and racism. We must destroy both racism and capitalism."

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I haven't really looked at it yet but try the Doomsday NTL patch available at the MDS forum: http://www.mdshome.com/ (look in Downloads - Tools)
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

Quote Originally Posted by jdrou
    I haven't really looked at it yet but try the Doomsday NTL patch available at the MDS forum: http://www.mdshome.com/ (look in Downloads - Tools)

AVG gives a virus warning for their patch....hmmmmm

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by sneezinglion
    Could be a false alarm. I didn't get any warnings from Symantec AV (with latest definitions).
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)

Supreme Ruler of Earth masternick201's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by sneezinglion
    Same deal, patch won't move into the folder either because of it.
    "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes."
    -Marcel Proust

Need to try another AV. I think AVG used to give false positive for the installer that C.O.R.E. used. Maybe disable your auto-protect so it will download, then scan with a free online scanner like www.kaspersky.com. That also shows the file as clean. I think McAfee has a free onine scanner too.

Playing EU4

I've just downloaded the NTL mod for doomsday, but on what file should I use it? HoI2.exe?

mds no time limit mod

i downloaded it but it didnt work either so dont waste your time unless you also need to download mds for doomsday also then it might work but i havent tried it yet so ill see tomorrow

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by Roman_Legionary
    I've just downloaded the NTL mod for doomsday, but on what file should I use it? HoI2.exe?
    You should target the hoi2.exe file. For the patch to work make sure you patch a 'clean' hoi2.exe file.

I keep getting this error message when I use this patch on the HoI2.exe

thanks for the tip anyway

PS: What did u meant by clean HoI2.exe file?

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

He means one that hasn't been modified by any fan mods or other "unofficial" patches.

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent
    He means one that hasn't been modified by any fan mods or other "unofficial" patches.
    Exactly!

changing EUG files

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and have a question about the no time limit mod. I want the 1936 scenario to end in 1999 so I changed the enddate in the EUG file to 1999. What I want to know is how I can save the modified EUG file. I only can save it as a text file.

I tried playing the game with the modified EUG file still opened in notepad and now the enddate is 2199. After closing both game and modified EUG file (without saving) I started the game again and the enddate is still 2199.

Can anyone help me?

Sambal

Quote Originally Posted by Sambal
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and have a question about the no time limit mod. I want the 1936 scenario to end in 1999 so I changed the enddate in the EUG file to 1999. What I want to know is how I can save the modified EUG file. I only can save it as a text file.
    That happens when a file extension has no file type defined in Windows; I usually create a file type "Paradox game file" for .eug. Without doing that, if you modify the file and select "save" (Ctrl-S) instead of "save as" it should overwrite the old file without adding .txt. If you don't want to overwrite the old file you can try this: when the save dialog opens, right-click in the folder and create a new file with the extension you want to use (create-file-text document, then rename), then select that file to save to and no extension will be added to it.

Playing EU4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast