• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(12603)

-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
Dec 10, 2002
Ak koyunlu 1942 My first.

Ok this will be my first aar, its not going to be a huge story because Im just not going to do it that way (aka I suck)

This will include screenshots,

my goal is....

Create Persia(easy of course release as vassal in 1492)
Make the persian empire strong (let many provinces revolt to them)
and

Expand into arabic areas.

Im just starting today so wish me luck ;)

i hope you all enjoy my pathetic attempt to play the White Sheep

Game stats!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Hard/Normal
-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Grand Unified Flag Shield Mod 1.1 (By Birger Jarl)
Personalities AI Mod (By Mad King James)
Manpower Mod(by Professor Ebbesen)
and DPslider events

*very very bad typos today haha thanks jwolf*

*ANY suggestions are welcome*

Last edited:
Ok heres the starting situation.

ScreenSave7.jpg

Heres the initial situation, 2 cores(not even a core in the capital ;) ), many shiite provinces to piss off.

ScreenSave8.jpg

I've freed the people of persia, although ive lost my richest provines i feel in the long run it will be better to let persia and their perverted religon be on its own.

*Any suggestions will be take serious as this is the FIRST time ive played ak koyunlu in 1492*

*deleted some of the unnecessary screenshots as i found them annoyin and you all probobly did too*

Last edited:
Music is on and im ready to rock!

Ive put on my mellow playlist(not really mellow but i dunno songs that just make me relaxed)
the playlist is.

StoneSour - Bother
Jack Off Jill - Strawberry gashes
Slipknot - Gently (Mate, feed, kill, repeat version)
Staind - Epiphany
Orgy - Eva
Arron lewis - Outside

and now im starting to concentrate on the game.

akk1.jpg

These are my dpslider settings I took up land because i feel ill need it. Also if you notice i took a loan and upgraded 3 tax collectors

akk2.jpg

New monarch, hes not that great at all.... but ill make due.

akk3.jpg

Lets see if the Ottoman turks will ally with me.

akk4.jpg

Well .... damn that was a failure Im on my own for now.

also during this time i got in a territorial dispute with the hedjaz, they tried to steal my sheep dammit (-2 stab and -100 relations with hedjaz. Still no revolts)

Its a shame, no real rebellions in this time period (i was hoping to ditch as many provinces as possible before the persian ressurection so id have a headstart with my empire and not have to wait to lose them)

akk5.jpg

OOOO another short lived emperor ;)

akk6.jpg

what an eventful year.(with the loan i got a new loan and payed the old one off.
akk7.jpg

February 1, 1497 : We went with No, we can be allies in The Persian Resurrection.
February 1, 1497 : We have lost control over Elbruz to Persia.
February 1, 1497 : We have lost control over Meched to Persia.
February 1, 1497 : We have lost control over Kerman to Persia.
February 1, 1497 : We have lost control over Lut to Persia.
February 1, 1497 : We have lost control over Awhaz to Persia.
February 1, 1497 : We have lost control over Fars to Persia.
February 1, 1497 : We have lost control over Mekran to Persia.
February 1, 1497 : We have lost control over Khorasan to Persia.
February 1, 1497 : Persia is now granting us military access to their country.
all i can say is finally! now the fun should begin! (ill actually be able to declare war when my stab goes up ;) )

akk8.jpg

Now that those heretics reign under 1 flag that isnt mine i suppose ill be much more tolerant of them and my persian brethern

lets see what the future holds ;)

akk9.jpg

here is a cheap ass collage of wars i participated in, ive gained some territory and will gain more in time heh.

akk11.jpg

sadly i had to give up armenia i couldnt keep supporting those damn orthodox people, ill miss the gold but not the inflation i got from it.

akk12.jpg

persia is prospering like i had hoped, and the muhgal empire soon formed

akk13.jpg

The political map of the arabic world after the war of the mameluke dissintigration.

Last edited:
Murad the Lord of the White Sheep rode into battle on his horse."Charge my turkish brethren victory for allah" screamed the eccentric turk, Destroy the shiite Heretics of Oman, Ismail glared at him "Sorry ismail my friend, I did not mean to offend the mighty persians" The Turkish White Sheep were join in the war by The mighty ottoman turks, and the persians, the astrakhan mongols dishonored but rejoined after Murad persuaded them to join the rightful cause in destroying oman. The Sheep quickly Sacked the capital taking heavy losses due to the fanaticism of the Omani shiites, and the horrid terrain that surrounded them in every direction.

Murad saw a lone horsman with a shield of the white sheep charging towards him.

"Sir" shouted the lowely soldier
"Yes" replyed Murad
"Dulkadir, theve declared war on us again"
"Those fools I thought they would have learned the first time i bested them in combat and took 350 of their gold in payment"
"Ill let the Ottoman turks handle this i've got more important things to do" Snarled Murad

The Ottoman turks were more then happy to slaughter the armies of dulkadir. In the most important battle of the war the battle of kurdistan 15000 Ottoman turks destroyed the 9000 reminant of what used to be the dulkadir army.The turks later incorporated Dulkadir into its powerful empire.

December 14, 1524 : Dulkadir accepted peace with Ottoman Empire on the following terms : Full Annexation of Dulkadir by Ottoman Empire

War is still raging with the Omani heretics but Murad knows he is on the brink of some type of victory.

akk14.jpg

I put up 2 trading post after i went to war with Oman, the burnt qatar but the other one is still around,

akk15.jpg

This is a view of the world in 1525

I hope you all liked this installment more then the other pitiful ones.

Very entertaining - looking forward to more information.
Releasing the Persians was good planning. Wonder when the Ottomans will come knocking to join their Empire?:)

thanks for the comments ;) i know persia can become extremely powerful and theres less rebelliosn if i release them :) they have somewhere around 100k troops sittin at home haha

the ottomans will pry ditch me soon because of my vassal persians

Murad sat back in his throne after the long hard war with the omani heretics.

"Weve gained Al Kharam from the Omanis you should be overjoyed." said the Listening Slave (His personal slave with which he holds conversations with) with glee.

"FOOL! that territory is practically useless, and full of shiite heretics. The only reason I went with that peace is because we lack ships to capture their other provines." Shouted Murad

"But i guess we can always convert them" Cackled Murad

"But what if they refuse to convert to the true faith?"

"They will die."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I grow weary of the Ottoman turks and their horrid treatment of Ismail and his persian brethern" pondered Murad
"I've got it, this alliance will soon disentigrate."

"Alamand get over here"
"Yes kalifa?"
"Go to the Muhgal Empire and ask for them to join our alliance."
"Yes sir, I shall do so"

January 8, 1528 : Mughal Empire joined our Military Alliance with Persia, Ottoman Empire and Astrakhan

"Now all I have to do is wait for the Mughal Empire to declare war on some far away land noone knows or cares about." Said Murad to his Listener Slave(Futhermore Reffered to as Suley)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The rich chinaware lands of Quatar is a nice place to live, move there or die."

August 6, 1528 : We successfully established a new Colony in Quatar
December 8, 1529 : Mughal Empire declared war upon Malwa.
December 8, 1529 : Persia dishonored your Military Alliance.
December 8, 1529 : Ottoman Empire dishonored your Military Alliance.
December 8, 1529 : Astrakhan dishonored your Military Alliance.
December 13, 1529 : We have dishonored our Military Alliance with Mughal Empire.

"Ah as I have expected my friend, time to realign with the Persians and take some time to rebuild the great Empire of the White Sheep" (Colonizing and Technology development)

December 13, 1529 : Persia entered our Military Alliance.
December 20, 1529 : Crimea entered a Military Alliance with Ottoman Empire.

"It appears the Ottomans have a fairly strong alliance and even stronger country soon."(Crimea = Ottoman vassal for near 10 years)

Last edited:
quite surprisin finish

I Quit, simply put. I shall explain in a second you see. The story comes first.
--------------------
The Sultan of the White Sheep was becoming restless.

"Why would the european scrum let the Ottoman Empire be so vital and untouched" said Murad

"Well im not quite sure, but the Ottoman Empire isnt as strong as you make them out to be." laughs Suley(Listener Slave)

"Explain further suley."

"Theres nothing to really explain but i believe you supreme hordes with the help of persia would be able to overran the Ottoman Turks."
--------------------
He took the boys advice to heart.

"Thamasp?"

"Yes Murad?"

"We will war with the Ottoman Turks , get ready to ride tommorw."

"On such short notice"

"Yes, now be ready!"
--------------------
So the war began the next day, the hordes of the white sheep attacked the virtually unprotected bottom provinces(including alexandria)

Ak konyunlu suffered heavy losses and so did persia but in the end occupied nearly all ottoman provines, and caused 4 nations to from in revolt.

yet. suleyman kanumi refused every peace deal, so the war dragged on and rebellions popped up all the time forcing us to reclaim the provinces. Overall althought a victory this sucked and drove me to quitting the aar, i couldnt gain even 1 provines (i had 81 war score and asked for alexandria, they said no) massive revolts due to the turks turning down peace but the revolts helped them instead of us . we still held all their provines but their was no benefical end to this war. due to it i had to take 2 loans and have heavy inflation. But for what? Nothing because the ai refused to even give me 1 rich province. Gotta love it.

Be prepared for my next aar. it will be far superior to this as this one sucked. i can only hope it doesnt turn out as horrid as this.

I found it entertaining. Tough country choice though.

I was slightly pissed when I pummeled the hell out of the Ottoman Empire yet couldnt get 1 rich provinces off of them.

oh btw to make my achievement sound even nicer

I had land tech 3

Ottos had i think 11-13

I was almost completely Quantity, Serfdom, Land, Offensive (very low morale but 5$ infantry with 30 inflation ;) )

I didn't think I had a chance, it was really a desperation move.