• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Start as a Norse OPM in 769. When you gather enough gold from raiding, invade Wallachia area. Convert to Vlach and Catholicism and then eliminate the Byzantine Empire and Create a Vlach Latin Empire.

Start as byzantine empire. Release all possible nations. Convert what is left of the byzantine empire into a Norse republic

Start as a powerless norse/suomi/slavic count (without prestige). Raid or wait until you have enough money and prestige to start an invasion.
Invade Mauretania or Africa
Convert to zoroastrianism
Go full inbreeding when you can (no allies)
Conquer some stuff
Reclaim Persia and become Shaoshyant

True Rum Kaiseri
Description: Found Roman Empire as Christian Turk.
Requirement: Start as Moghis Seljuk(Orthodox Seljuk guy in 1220s) and found Roman Empire.

Romanian Empire
Description: Found Roman Empire as true descendants of Romans.
Requirement: Start as a Vlach ruler(only possible after 1300) and found Roman Empire.

Pirates who?
Description: Conquer all Germanic rulers before they start raiding.
Requirement: No germanic ruler exists and Viking age event hasn't happen

Haha, the "Pirates who?" Is an interesting one.. But I'd rather have a long term goal

Reform SPQR and convert to the Aztecs faith and reform it.

As a Jain count, convert to Germanic paganism and make it dominant religion in India.

As a Catholic ruler of the HRE, convert the HRE to a heresy in its entirety, and fight both aztecs and Mongols....and win.

Start as a powerless norse/suomi/slavic count (without prestige). Raid or wait until you have enough money and prestige to start an invasion.
Invade Mauretania or Africa
Convert to zoroastrianism
Go full inbreeding when you can (no allies)
Conquer some stuff
Reclaim Persia and become Shaoshyant
¨

I've already done exactly that besides the fact that I was Soumeresko or whatever it's written like

Reform SPQR and convert to the Aztecs faith and reform it.

As a Jain count, convert to Germanic paganism and make it dominant religion in India.

As a Catholic ruler of the HRE, convert the HRE to a heresy in its entirety, and fight both aztecs and Mongols....and win.

I would love to do that, as BYZ :p

You do not decide ;D

Good point xD

To celebrate our fruitful times you should do a bastard dynasty challenge. You may not arrange a marriage or betrothal of any dynasty members or have any concubines and you must legitimize every bastard child. Your ruler can be married if you want but only to women age 46 or higher who would be very unlikely to have any children.

Caliphate's Cathar Cracow, with Cataphracts and Castrations. I just completed this one myself:

Starting as tha Abassid Caliph in 1066, you must:

Found the titular kingdom of the Sunni Caliphate,
Become Cathar,
Have your capital as Cracow, having severed any connections to the Middle East further than the Caucuses,
Have Armenian, Greek or Georgian culture (allowing castration and with Cataphracts Retinue)
Earn the "Empressive" achievement (three generations of consecutive female empresses) and then re-obtain the sayyid trait.

Bonus points: found the "Sunni Empire" (still as a Christian)
Take over the Holy Roman Empire
By the calling of Jihads, spread Islam into France and Britain, even as you prepare to ditch it
Earn the "Empressive" achievement (three generations of consecutive female empresses) and then re-obtain the sayyid trait.

Super Bonus points:

Justify all of this for RP story reasons.

Last edited:
As an OPM Irish count, conquer Scandinavia and switch to norse culture but Catholic faith. From there conquer north Africa and switch to Islam. Once done, try and become the Shayoshant...all the while, keeping your Irish dynasty name intact and spreading it through the Islamic, Pagan and Zoroastrian world.

Bonus, have your dynasty across the map including India without conquering the world.

Late Germanic start. I think that Vasterbotten and Angermanland remain independent into the 13th century.