• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzington

Game Director (Victoria 3)
Paradox Staff
41 Badges
Nov 15, 2007
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sengoku
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • March of the Eagles
  • Majesty 2
  • Magicka
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Deus Vult
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Prison Architect
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
Hotfix for the 1.10 patch to address some high priority issues, primarily balance problems with Liberty Desire and feedback in regards to exploration. We'll also be looking into ways to improve the exploration interface for the next proper patch.

- Japanese Daimyos no longer start at high liberty desire in 1444.
- After Privilegia is revoked, Imperial vassals will no longer have hundreds of liberty desire from relative power to liege.
- AI now gets the correct amount of attrition.
- Manual exploration is now enabled for everyone.
- Fixed a bug that was causing countries warning you to be called in even when not declaring war on their neighbours.
- Europe will now properly get tradegoods in Custom Setup.
- Fixed some inconsistencies in Aggressive Expansion between tooltip and actual effect.
- Disabled most nation forming decisions for Custom Nations to prevent player-made AI nations from tag switching.
- Consolidate Regiments button will correctly enable to let you maximize the number of full strength regiments (as it was before).

Last edited:
Nice work

- Disabled most nation forming decisions for Custom Nations to prevent player-made AI nations from tag switching.

AI only, or player controlled too?

If both: Darth-Vader NoOooO!

AI only, or player controlled too?

If both: Darth-Vader NoOooO!

Both... we felt it was mostly just confusing to the player to have decisions like Form Prussia when it wouldn't switch ideas.

You can mod them back in if you want.

Awesome! I expected the hotfix next Monday-Tuesday, but dang you folks are fast. Time to have an EUfo(u)ric weeke----
Ugh, that was bad, and now I feel bad.

Thank you for the quick fix. Much appreciated.

Will there be another Hotfix before the next full patch? I have a feeling there's quite a bit of bug material left that one could consider pressing issues.

Well, fixing the:

- You can no longer pick a new idea group of a certain type (ADM/DIP/MIL) if more than 50% of your current groups are of that type.

or making it moddable (or letting us know how to mod it) is not in the hotfix. :(

Hi,

I made an account in order to report a bug with patch 1.10.x, but I don't seem to have access to the bugs or tech support forums.

On an apple laptop, there is a bug with graphics artefacts. There are stripes of ocean all over the continent, and the coastlines are all wrong. Islands are submerged. When I revert to 1.9.2, the problem disappears.

I have all video settings options set to 'yes', except 'shadows' which has been showing black graphics artefacts since at least 1.8.x

Hi,

I made an account in order to report a bug with patch 1.10.x, but I don't seem to have access to the bugs or tech support forums.

On an apple laptop, there is a bug with graphics artefacts. There are stripes of ocean all over the continent, and the coastlines are all wrong. Islands are submerged. When I revert to 1.9.2, the problem disappears.

I have all video settings options set to 'yes', except 'shadows' which has been showing black graphics artefacts since at least 1.8.x

You need to register your game to report bugs in the forums.

Both... we felt it was mostly just confusing to the player to have decisions like Form Prussia when it wouldn't switch ideas.

You can mod them back in if you want.

It's kinda bad in some situations though.
For instance, if you make a custom Daimyo clan in Japan you wont get to form Japan.
Which kinda sucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.