Patch 1.04 RC2 - What can we expect?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Stahl-Opa

Marshall & Grossadmiral of Helvetia
72 Badges
Jun 16, 2011
www.vmods.org
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Gettysburg
  • Heir to the Throne
  • King Arthur II
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
A small question to the devs:

What can we expect from 1.04 RC2 (RC3, RC4...)?

Just some bug-Fixing in relation to RC1 (Beta) or some new Features?

More Ministers (e.g. for the russian civil war) as in RC1?
changes in the tech tree (that go beyond bug Fixing)?
More/unlimited Country-TAGs maybe? Is very impoertant for me to know this so that I can plan my mod.

Hope the devs take notice of this thread and can answer :)
Most important is the Point about new TAGs ;)

Greez
Opa

Probably some bug fixes and a tad of refinements, hopefully a command for adding cores and claims on regions and areas.

Wait, isnt that part of adding cores on regions and areas already in the game? :O

Hoping mostly to see fixes and improvements to Japan-China so that playing Us is actually a bit fun.

This is probably my AoD addiction talking, but I'd like to see provinces showing the effective IC of occupied provinces. Atm I just see 4 IC in Warsaw, 6 IC in Copenhagen as Germany. Assuming DH makes occupied provinces only give 40% of IC & resources, then I should be seeing 1 IC and 1.5 IC etc.

Also, seeing a much higher revolt risk in occupied provinces in the 1940 and beyond scenarios would be great (unless it is WAD that there's 1 revolt risk everywhere).

This is probably my AoD addiction talking, but I'd like to see provinces showing the effective IC of occupied provinces. Atm I just see 4 IC in Warsaw, 6 IC in Copenhagen as Germany. Assuming DH makes occupied provinces only give 40% of IC & resources, then I should be seeing 1 IC and 1.5 IC etc.

Also, seeing a much higher revolt risk in occupied provinces in the 1940 and beyond scenarios would be great (unless it is WAD that there's 1 revolt risk everywhere).

you mean in holland, Belgium and france after they surrender? that is always been like that, just like Russia after bitterpeace

Well I believe it was considered a bug in HoI2. I can say with certainty the developers of AoD saw it as such.

Just think about it. Do you really think 99% of all partisans in occupied USSR will simply give up while Germany pursues, its um, y'know, 'policy in the east'.

USSR after BP is weird, France and the Low Countries not so much.

I mean with USSR the revolt-risk would be a good reason for Germany to actually use the reichskommissariats since they 'quarantine' that risk and the TC load.

Hoping mostly to see fixes and improvements to Japan-China so that playing Us is actually a bit fun.

I hope so. Reloading my Germany campaign with Japan i noticed that by 1941 they didn't researched anything naval related from 1936. Notice that they took the historical path with Pearl Harbour attack etc anyway.

USSR after BP is weird, France and the Low Countries not so much.
I agree that after BP it is weird, very weird! However, I would say the same for France and BeNeLux, if only from a gameplay perspective.

I agree that after BP it is weird, very weird! However, I would say the same for France and BeNeLux, if only from a gameplay perspective.

There were civil administrations in place in those regions, whereas Poland and the Occupied Russia were under 'colonial' or military rule.

In France you literally had the pre-war government collaborating with the occupiers, with the french state apparatus more or less intact. Denmark even more so.

There were civil administrations in place in those regions, whereas Poland and the Occupied Russia were under 'colonial' or military rule.

In France you literally had the pre-war government collaborating with the occupiers, with the french state apparatus more or less intact. Denmark even more so.
I know, hence why I said from a gameplay perspective. Currently, a player could just garrison France with militia to ensure they got all the IC & resources of out Western Europe (due to the 1 revolt risk).

a player could just garrison France with militia to ensure they got all the IC & resources of out Western Europe (due to the 1 revolt risk).

That's not correct. Non-core provinces have penalty to IC and resource production (less then from occupied provinces, but still high compared to core provinces).

That's not correct. Non-core provinces have penalty to IC and resource production (less then from occupied provinces, but still high compared to core provinces).
Indeed, apologies for my mis-leading post. I meant they could easily reduce the revolt risk, and thus extract all the 40% (?) of IC and resources that are available in non-core provinces. Or does revolt risk not reduce the IC and resources available in a province?