Creative Assembly borrowing Paradox cover art concepts?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@Groogy

How is Total War Battle Kingdoms similar to CK2?TWBK is like one of those city building games with some combat,just that it's online.

Last edited:
@Groogy

How is Total War Battle Kingdoms similar to CK2?TWBK is like one of those city building games with some combat,just that it's online.

On the page I just read into "devious social plotting" as actually being able to plot and being devious in the game against your friends but honestly I have no idea. That was pretty much it.

On the page I just read into "devious social plotting" as actually being able to plot and being devious in the game against your friends but honestly I have no idea. That was pretty much it.
You can do that in every game in multiplayer,including EUIV,with a group of players ganging on one.

Here's their video announcing it. The map part of the chronicle is probably the biggest difference between this and the Paradox ones, and something I wouldn't mind you guys poaching.

http://youtu.be/V897ZAdYFfg
sorry pdox, but this is 2000x better than ck2's one and a 2x better than eu3's