• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
e604f23dde940499aa5b6816049fb1c0829792ecbc9879a3efb181f0dd6f3fb1.jpg
and for putting all villagers on the wrong track.

Vote Ironhead 5

Unvote Alxeu
Vote Colonel Sanders

You're rocking the boat.

African-Americans don't like boats because slavery happened. I think werewolves are cool with them though.

Well, that's irritating, on both counts. Do we just kill Sand3r, or do I actually have to think now?

I'd give it two more days before we have to think.

Well, that's irritating, on both counts. Do we just kill Sand3r, or do I actually have to think now?

I'd give it two more days before we have to think.

Nah, just think. Allah/Evolution/God/Whatever-you-believe-in gave you brains, use them! (Sorted on alphabetical order)

Are you guys fucking retarded? Jesus Christ.

For the record, Ironhead, I had college all day (and I'm going back in now), and I assumed the result of the lynch would be a foregone conclusion. SUB.

Nah, just think. Allah/Evolution/God/Whatever-you-believe-in gave you brains, use them! (Sorted on alphabetical order)

You believe Ironhead is leading this village astray. Would it be within the realm of possibilities, in your opinion, that he is himself misled, or do you suppose his intentions are sinister?

You believe Ironhead is leading this village astray. Would it be within the realm of possibilities, in your opinion, that he is himself misled, or do you suppose his intentions are sinister?
I led this village toward Sanf3r205. The simpletons in the village, with surely some lupine hangers-on, bent the arc of justice toward marty99. Today there must be robust debate between Sand3r205 and one other player. If that player is me, so be it; I welcome the opportunity to see where people stand on the issue of Sand3r205 versus Ironhead. That would provide some interesting intelligence, indeed.

VOTE SAND3R205

I led this village toward Sanf3r205. The simpletons in the village, with surely some lupine hangers-on, bent the arc of justice toward marty99. Today there must be robust debate between Sand3r205 and one other player. If that player is me, so be it; I welcome the opportunity to see where people stand on the issue of Sand3r205 versus Ironhead. That would provide some interesting intelligence, indeed.

VOTE SAND3R205

Stop trying to pick a fight with the noob. He will lose, regardless of his role, because he's inexperienced. I'd like to hear his thoughts.

VOTE SAND3R205

Wrong you led the village towards marty99 = villager.

However after some lookback I consider you not as a wolf. Since you changed your vote to sleepyhead the wolf to evade a tie, making sleepyhead lynched. You had Sleepy's faith in hands and you choose to lynch him, he was a wolf. You ain't wolf. Simple as that.

Unvote Ironhead 5

Wrong you led the village towards marty99 = villager.

However after some lookback I consider you not as a wolf. Since you changed your vote to sleepyhead the wolf to evade a tie, making sleepyhead lynched. You had Sleepy's faith in hands and you choose to lynch him, he was a wolf. You ain't wolf. Simple as that.

Unvote Ironhead 5

No, he actually was quite vocal about picking you. Marty was consistently his number two choice. If you want to blame anyone for marty, that's my fault (obviously not entirely, but I was the first one to vote for him instead of you).

So, let's see.

I don't want to kill any of Arky, EURO, and Ironhead, because of their day 1 votes. I'll tentatively add aedan to that list as well, but it's less of a plus for him because that was his standard day 1 vote and he's well known for not altering it.

I'm also an impossible wolf, by what is rapidly becoming one of the laws of WW Lite (Seer dead + MC alive = MC villager).

That means my suspect list consists of Wagonlitz (still possible), Rovsea (the one who got the least attention for the Dexander switch, oddly enough), Rysz (conceivable), Sand3r (still a very good candidate, IMO), and Eternaly_Lost (two throwaways so far, one on me and one on the seer). Sand3r seems to be the early consensus, and I don't have any serious objection to that.

I like Rovsea. I enjoy murdering him.

Unvote Sanders Vote Rovsea

vote count, 22 hours to deadline

chairman_kaga_zpsb9g5afgl.jpg

Sand3r205: 1
Ironhead 5 [253]

Rovsea: 1
EUROO7 [241 alxeu -> 246 Sand3r205 -> 258]

not voted: 9
alxeu []
Rysz []
Wagonlitz []
madchemist []
Rovsea []
aedan777 []
Arkasas []
Eternaly_Lost []
Sand3r205 [245 Ironhead 5 -> 255 unvote]

Good news everybody! You don't have to kill me off. I'm a villager.

I'll take a moment to read through the thread, and hopefully determine whom I should vote for.

Vote Eternally_Lost

Throwaway votes both days so far, dunno if it is because he can't make deadline or what, OK vote for now, but I'm considering changing.

First time lynched as a villager in 5 years, and you do it on a rare, rare day when I'm not here at all. Fuck. Ers.

Vote Eternally_Lost

Throwaway votes both days so far, dunno if it is because he can't make deadline or what, OK vote for now, but I'm considering changing.

You might want to read my votes again.

Day one was a throw away like all day one votes are from anyone that is not a wolf or a seer that scanned a wolf. Only two groups have anything to vote on. The wolves have something to go on (their packmates), and the Seer (his one scan result).

Day two however, my vote was on someone that I felt was not voting for Marty that day with a good enough reasoning.

First time lynched as a villager in 5 years, and you do it on a rare, rare day when I'm not here at all. Fuck. Ers.

You were acting like a defeated wolf. Shape up or ship out, friend.