• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
unvote sand3r205
vote marty99

lynching Sand3r205>lynching marty99>tie

You missed the shift, ties are good now. Don't rock the boat, firend.

I like lynching Sand3r205 better than lynching marty99. But frankly, marty99's total passivity in the face of this lynch means no sympathy from me.

You'd be bringing it 1 day closer to parity. We blew our tie yesterday...

We did, but the way this is going, there doesn't seem to much analysis going on besides "well, these guys are our best candidates, let's kill them". Lynching them both now is better than lynching them both on two separate days instead.

We did, but the way this is going, there doesn't seem to much analysis going on besides "well, these guys are our best candidates, let's kill them". Lynching them both now is better than lynching them both on two separate days instead.
Two separate days is better while the seer is still alive.

Did EURO provoke this reaction from everyone back in the day?

A fair point, I guess.
I once GM'd a game where EUROO7's role was the GM. True story. If you can find it, it makes for one heck of a read. A total train wreck of a game, though, because of EUROO7's megalomania.

I once GM'd a game where EUROO7's role was the GM. True story. If you can find it, it makes for one heck of a read. A total train wreck of a game, though, because of EUROO7's megalomania.

I think I've read it. Monster Island, IIRC? Something about "cosmic shifts"? That was a good one. :D

I blame snoopdogg.

Day two vote count

chairman_kaga_zpsb9g5afgl.jpg

marty99: 7
Rysz [204]
Daffius [205]
Sand3r205 [196 Sand3r205 -> 206]
Wagonlitz [210]
EUROO7 [215]
Ironhead 5 [187 Sand3r205 -> 223]
madchemist [198 marty99 -> 222 Wagonlitz -> 231]

Sand3r205: 4
marty99 [190]
Rovsea [191]
aedan777 [192]
Arkasas [213 marty99 -> 214]

Daffius: 1
Eternaly_Lost [209]

not voted: 1
Cliges []

`

You merely adopted ties. I was born in it, I've never seen the village negative about ties.

The old ways were certainly not without merit, but times change.

Day two

The ramifications of yesterday were clearly felt today. Implications were clear and the atmosphere in Kitchen Stadium was absent-minded but strangely relaxed, as everybody waited for the inevitable judgement. Some excitement was at the end when two chefs were almost put against each other but in the end most of the attention settled on the now passed-out chef.

Even though Japanese are fond of sake and other alcoholic drinks, they did question when the self-titled Chef Scarlet Pimple presented them with what he claimed to be traditional Irish aristocratic dish; potato on alcohol. Some judges liked it but would have wanted a bit more green for representation.

percy_blakeney_zpswxmfxzpk.jpg

Lack of green or no, the judges and spectators were also sorely disappointed by the lack of interest shown by chef Blakeney. And for both breaches of etiquette it was decided by a fair margin that the Irish chef needed to be gone. Sir Percy Blakeney (marty99), normal chef (villager), wasn’t that saddened for his removal from the show as he didn’t even bother to stay around for the full time allotted for cooking.

Night three

Not only was the master of potato removed from the show but also another hapless chef was sent away from the Kitchen Stadium, though not because of the lack of culinary skills. It seems the cheaters used their connections to deliver another blow against their competitors.

Rordon_Gamsey_zpskodkcybn.jpg

One of the contestants seemed eerily familiar as the cooking went on. His abrasive manners and constant swearing started to grate on you Famous Chef Cook Rordon Gamsay (Daffius), King of Iron Chefs (seer), did deliver full French dinner with accompanied wines – but he also delivered string of obscenities and finally a lawsuit for himself. And that was the last straw and the King of Iron Chefs was regretfully removed from the premises. Later the law suit was dropped quickly and quietly but the damage to Iron Chef show was already done.

Excellent, the seer is dead. Now the real game begins.

Cliges missed the vote and will be subbed out. I've contacted alxeu and asked him to sub in.

Vote Alxeu