• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm going to wait until madchemist changes his vote to vote, because...

Pre-Load Strong Leader if team passes

Why do you keep forgetting about my card?

Because I'm stupid.

Approve

I'm assuming Dexander is new to Resistance. I'm also assuming that this is put here to discourage MC, Falc, and PC from supporting the proposal.

Meh. It more or less amounts to a confession from him.

Approve

That's good, now we can get this round over, right?

The team of Falc, madchemist and Panzer was APPROVED 5-2:

APPROVE: Rovsea, Panzer, Dexander, madchemist, alxeu
REJECT: Falc, aedan

Spies win.

It was Falc, Madchemist, and Rovsea?

Oh, wow. Figured we would've lost after Dexander approved the mission. Guess no one paid any attention to a vote that only made sense if he had a spymate on the team.

Good game, everyone. And this time, I fully mean it, this one was fun.

I must admit I feel a bit bad about taking the easy way out by just trying to get myself cleared instead of defending Aedan and Dexander. I felt it a bit unfair to Madchemist and Falc but I didn't think I could convince the resistance to trust aedan/dexander over them anyway. You guys made a dangerous pair.

Oh and, 3 spies, with each sabotaging a mission. I think that's cool.

I must admit I feel a bit bad about taking the easy way out by just trying to get myself cleared instead of defending Aedan and Dexander. I felt it a bit unfair to Madchemist and Falc but I didn't think I could convince the resistance to trust aedan/dexander over them anyway. You guys made a dangerous pair.

It was the best way to go, particularly with Dexander doing little to inspire confidence in my version of events. Madchemist did well though, so getting yourself on the mission with them was the best bet.

If nothing else, after the game, this should very, very clearly establish that aedan should not be trusted merely upon rejecting a failed mission.

Honestly I was rather surprised by the ease with which people bought that claim.

Phew. This has not been my month, has it? Guess I'd better learn to be a bit more tolerant of rookie mistakes, and more trusting of my early instincts.

Oh, wow. Figured we would've lost after Dexander approved the mission. Guess no one paid any attention to a vote that only made sense if he had a spymate on the team.

I paid attention, but thought he was just giving up, mostly because I'd made up my mind anyway. I didn't see any logical reason for it.

Yeah, this was fun, despite the loss. Very nicely done, I must say; I had more information than anyone else (well, except Falc), and I still couldn't get it done. You did exactly what you needed to do; throwing your spymates under the bus there was very much the correct strategy, as you win almost regardless of which side gets trusted.

Looked like a good game to play in, with plenty of good posts from both sides, despite it being short in terms of rounds.

Did anyone make use of the vote summaries in the second post? I should have mentioned them when Panzer quoted pretty much all the GM posts.

Looked like a good game to play in, with plenty of good posts from both sides, despite it being short in terms of rounds.

Did anyone make use of the vote summaries in the second post? I should have mentioned them when Panzer quoted pretty much all the GM posts.

Yeah. I know I tried using the proposals as evidence for alxeu and against Rovsea, and that's far and away the most convenient place to look.

Good game thanks to GM and players, it was fun :)

It was bit a gamble to change it to approve, but it paid off :) It would have passed even I haven´t changed my vote tho...

I may have some blame for this loss seeing how I pointed strongly at Rovsea, but I did move away from that when he made his latest proposal...