darkest hour or arsenal of democracy. Which one owuld you recommend me?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Anythign else?
Sorry that limitation stopped me from trying either. I know they both have die hard fans that absolutely love them, but I live by windowed mode, and cannot go back to full screen only. I think both have wiki's that describe their features. One of them redid the map while the other mainly used the same map as HOI2.

I'm also trying to remain neutral since I'm friends with a couple of the guys that did the coding on one of them

Darkest Hour: better map, better stats, technology system, decisions and 1914 and 1933 scenario
Arsenal of Democracy: supply system, consumer distribution, synthetic oil and fuel
I think that Darkest hour, Arsenal of Democracy and Iron Cross development teams should make a merged version with all features, for the players that bought all 3 games. The Ultimate Version of A Hearts of Iron Game. That will unite entire HoI 2 community once again

If you've never played HOI3, then Darkest Hour is fantastic. Graphics on the unit models are iffy, so just turn them off into the NATO markers and enjoy conquering the world in a fifty year extended timeline as pretty much anyone.

I prefer Arsenal of Democracy as a product but Darkest Hour has the better graphics. After playing CK2 and EU4 it's harder to go back to AoD than DH, at least visually.