• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Originally posted by PatMaster
Hey, if you want more screenshots I might go fetch my cd and get it for you. :)

What I really want to know is, what's the release date in Australia?

Will this game also be available in Belgium? :)
I don't really care about Crown of the North (sorry to say, but IMHO from what I've seen it looks like it'll just be the same old only slightly upgraded EU2 engine put in another cloth), but it would be an excellent opportunity to replace my broken EU2 disc. :cool:

Do all events have pictures accompanying them?

Originally posted by Velociryx
Indeed, the screenies look terriffic! I love the look and feel of the map!

but what really has me drooling in anticipation is the CD mentioned earlier....;)

-=Vel=-

Yep, it's a whole lot slicker than EU2 for sure. :)

Possibly new events!? :eek: :D

Seriously though, sounds good. :)

Hm, I am wondering, though, of how much interest this game is to non-Scandinavians. Holstein's on the map, so all's well for me. :)

The screenies look (minimap) like there'll be one starting territory for everyone from which to start - so I guess the game is more geared to fun and historical flavor than towards historicity, which is fine by me, though. :)

Originally posted by Sytass
............. I guess the game is more geared to fun and historical flavor than towards historicity, which is fine by me, though. :)

This is why it looks appealing to me also. You get the flavor of the time without having to stick to historical outcomes. CK would appear to be much the same in that respect.:)

Originally posted by Ivan the Mad
So this would be one of the two unamed projects Johan mentioned earlier?

No, in some other thread Johan said there were still two projects to be announced...:)

Originally posted by Johan
Great idea!!!!

If we ever do an EUIII we should only have ONE song, and it won't ever be turned off. Infact we will reprogram your stereo and tv to play it forever and ever!

FALALAALALALALA!

I would have to suggest "It's a Small World After All". Far more catching. And very repetitive. They ought to have a mental hospital at the exit to the ride at Disneyland...

eu_cotn_06.jpg

That battle screen, Can someone explain it?

It's just a sidepainting...no provinces there. If u check the minimap, there're places where it's just black, they're filled with paintings like the one above. :)

A way of making the PTI more alive. :)

Originally posted by Carolus Rex
It's just a sidepainting...no provinces there. If u check the minimap, there're places where it's just black, they're filled with paintings like the one above. :)

A way of making the PTI more alive. :)

Nifty. :) Wish They had done that with the PTI in EU. And I hope they'd do it for CK (if there's any PTI there). At least a medieval-map-feel, like with ornaments on the edges and such. :)