• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(9361)

Corporal
May 17, 2002
www.militarygameronline.com
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that we have just publsihed some new sccreenshots on the Wargamer website.

The Wargamer (http://www.wargamer.com) has published a set of six exclusive new screenshots from Europa Universalis: Crown of the North. Developed by Paradox Entertainment and published by Strategy First, Europa Universalis: Crown of the North is an upcoming strategy game set during the Middle Ages, or more specifically, the Swedish civil war. The article includes the six new screenshots and a brief introduction to the game's setting, features and links to our past reviews of the well-regarded Europa Universalis series.

To read the article, please visit: http://www.wargamer.com/articles/eu_crownofthenorth_screenshots/

Cheers

Shaun

Yuck....it looks like Herose of Might and Magic with EU interface.

I've played that game, I believe it was called just Svea Rike 3 (kina like Swedish nation 3, my translation is kinda crappy). IMHO it's far from the level of EU2. There are a few units, all quite poorly balanced (but then again, units were poorly balanced throughout those ages). The basic setup is to play as one of the contenders of the crown, and eradicate all of the others to become the new king. (which btw is a breeze to do...)

but is it just same content in a new wrapping and title, or is a upgraded Svea Rike III?

Originally posted by Stingray
I've played that game, I believe it was called just Svea Rike 3 (kina like Swedish nation 3, my translation is kinda crappy). IMHO it's far from the level of EU2. There are a few units, all quite poorly balanced (but then again, units were poorly balanced throughout those ages). The basic setup is to play as one of the contenders of the crown, and eradicate all of the others to become the new king. (which btw is a breeze to do...)

I have heard this is going to be quite a significant upgrade to Svea Rike III (which I have never played). It is also going to include an upgraded version of EU2 (1.07, maybe 1.08 who knows?) and I think new events too.
Needless to say, I will buy it as early as I can get hold of it ;-) and also a copy for an elder relative of mine who likes these sorts of games.

Its a patched Svea Rike III, fully translated to English. Also includes the full Eu2 with 1.07 and lots of goodies.

Originally posted by artemis667
A soundtrack CD, with the falalalalalala extended mix...

Great idea!!!!

If we ever do an EUIII we should only have ONE song, and it won't ever be turned off. Infact we will reprogram your stereo and tv to play it forever and ever!

FALALAALALALALA!

Originally posted by Johan
Great idea!!!!

If we ever do an EUIII we should only have ONE song, and it won't ever be turned off. Infact we will reprogram your stereo and tv to play it forever and ever!

FALALAALALALALA!

I fully support this motion!!:D

Its a patched Svea Rike III, fully translated to English. Also includes the full Eu2 with 1.07 and lots of goodies.

sounds good....so u basically get 2 games and box full of candy...uhmm marshmellows, sweets, etc etc....:D

I refuse to believe that I'm going to buy this game...

...but I know I will, just to see what's on the goodie disk.

Duuk, Rapid EU fan.

...the last SR3 update there was then? No new update I 'spose. :)

LOL @ Carolus' title "Punk in Drublic" - and can you believe that the first time I glanced at it, I actually read it "correctly" without even thinking? LOL...I guess dyslexia has its advantages at times! ;)

-=Vel=-

Originally posted by Velociryx
LOL @ Carolus' title "Punk in Drublic" - and can you believe that the first time I glanced at it, I actually read it "correctly" without even thinking? LOL...I guess dyslexia has its advantages at times! ;)

-=Vel=-

Me too! Guess I'm a bit lysdexic myself.;)