• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hate that you're allowed to use the Imperial Japanese flag but not the swastika. :huh:

And I agree with Panzer.
The Imperial Japanese flag isn't banned anywhere. Though you can use the swastika in Germany in historical movies (serious ones only of course) and you are also allowed to use period pictures and movies.

So if you use it in that context the reasoning behind the forum ban isn't there, which is why I have asked Blade whether or not I can use period pictures in the next game I will GM. It will be about Sophie Scholl and the White Rose.

The Imperial Japanese flag isn't banned anywhere. Though you can use the swastika in Germany in historical movies (serious ones only of course) and you are also allowed to use period pictures and movies.

So if you use it in that context the reasoning behind the forum ban isn't there, which is why I have asked Blade whether or not I can use period pictures in the next game I will GM. It will be about Sophie Scholl and the White Rose.

Huh, if we're doing WWII themes all of a sudden, maybe I should hold off on Operation Greif for my next one.

Huh, if we're doing WWII themes all of a sudden, maybe I should hold off on Operation Greif for my next one.
I don't think there is a problem with you also making a WWII themed game (there haven't been any for a long time) and we are focusing on different parts of the war. You have the military side, whereas my game is about the German resistance.

I bet there will be another downer ending in your game, Wagon. "The resistance succeeded and eventually the war was won; but none of you survived the war except for three; those three died in poverty and misery." :p

Considering what actually happened to the White Rose, that's not too far off, and may even be a tad optimistic.

I bet there will be another downer ending in your game, Wagon. "The resistance succeeded and eventually the war was won; but none of you survived the war except for three; those three died in poverty and misery." :p
Nah lets see what happens. And downer endings aren't necessarily a bad thing; many otherwise good (othen Hollywood) movies are ruined because they need to have a happy ending; life isn't just happiness, but also a lot of awfull things and even if you try your best you aren't certain to succeed. That is one thing I really like about European movies; they have understood that an unhappy ending can make a movie much better and make you think.

Oh and the guillotine which executed Sophie Scholl, her brother and the other death sentenced White Rose members.
2-format43.jpg

Yeah, sorry Panzer, #BlameKaiser should be trending, I didn't expect this resort to have no internet access whatsoever, I expected minimal internet quality, turns out there was none at all, I just returned yesterday home, and I take full blame on this.

Here is a kitten cuddling with a puppy to make you feel better.
jdVXsf2.jpg

Absolutely Haram

I don't know. I was just preparing my Valentine's game.

I don't even know if these are supposed to be genuine or parodies anymore

I suspect that Muslims might not be all that enamored of a day dedicated to an early Christian martyr. Just guessing, though. :D

I suspect that Muslims might not be all that enamored of a day dedicated to an early Christian martyr. Just guessing, though. :D
Maybe it could beclike with how Muslims revere Jesus and they're dissatisfied with the usage of one of their martyrs' in a Christian holiday. (Probably not though.)

In the first picture the guy is really surprisingly cute. ;)

I know about those posters, they are parodying a protest in Syria demanding to ban Valentine's Day, so some Moroccan and Egyptian artists decided to mock them by making those satires, Valentine's day is actually celebrated in urban places in the Arab World, at least that's what I saw.

@al-Aziz : Surprisingly? :/

I know about those posters, they are parodying a protest in Syria demanding to ban Valentine's Day, so some Moroccan and Egyptian artists decided to mock them by making those satires, Valentine's day is actually celebrated in urban places in the Arab World, at least that's what I saw.

@al-Aziz : Surprisingly? :/
Oh that makes sense. Although, why protest Valentine's Day of all things if you live in Syria?

Surprisingly because a lot of guys who others find hot are totally _not_ for me, especially when they are found in advertisements encouraging one to wait for marriage. That man's adorableness does not really deter me from wanting to kiss him before marriage. :p

I agree with Al-Aziz.

Werewolf Lite CCCXXI: A family Reunion

4ibk7d9ig.jpeg

After several months of playing werewolf, Randakar and his family (and other friends) have gathered for a reunion, hoping to actually have a day without the fears of being lynched in werewolf. But some people at this reunion are not actually randy's family or friends, and see this as an opportunity to rid the game of some of the finest WW players, if they can get evidence of a wild party the family could face a ban!. Can Randakar and the family find and eliminate these treacherous werewolf players before they are banned from the Forum forever?

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?833143-WereWolf-Lite-CCCXXI-A-Family-Reunion