• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reactions:
Let me get this straight: you've made a law to explain how humble your society is? And you bring it up constantly to demonstrate the extent of your humility?
I just mentioned for fun MC needed more jantelaw. I only explained it because you didn't know what it was.

Just noticed this thread and good work, Arkasas! :)

And WTF, Split & Citizen!? :mad:

On the thread derail issue; Jantelagen isn't about being humble. It's about the oppression of everyone that tries to be different or really good at something and it's usually brought up to show how bad Scandinavian society is, not the other way around.

Wait split and citizen left? :(

Good work arkasas, and MC u dont have to be humble if u dont want too :p

Thanks, Arkasas! :) This must have taken a large amount of time,and for that I'm eternally grateful.

Nah it is some sociatel bonds which govern society here in Scandinavia. Basically it can be summed up to---which is what mostly happens in Scandinavia: You are not to think you're anyone special or that you're better than us.

It can be more written out in these ten rules.

You're not to think you are anything special.
You're not to think you are as good as we are.
You're not to think you are smarter than we are.
You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are.
You're not to think you know more than we do.
You're not to think you are more important than we are.
You're not to think you are good at anything.
You're not to laugh at us.
You're not to think anyone cares about you.
You're not to think you can teach us anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Jante

Ah, that explains why we were often culturally seen as a scandinavia country. Too bad it has seemed to largely disappear last couple of decades :(

Just noticed this thread and good work, Arkasas! :)

And WTF, Split & Citizen!? :mad:

On the thread derail issue; Jantelagen isn't about being humble. It's about the oppression of everyone that tries to be different or really good at something and it's usually brought up to show how bad Scandinavian society is, not the other way around.
Yeah there certainly is a lot of bad things attached to janteloven, but as mentioned I also think there are some good things. For instance that people who wrongly think they are important are hammered down, and most importantly I think janteloven plays a large part in our pleasant way of dealing with strangers---i.e. not disturbing them without reason, since they might be thinking of something important.

Citizen just joined my game?

Oh, Arkasas, the GM list includes CLXXIII in esemesas's five.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. As far as I can remember:

Wedding Crashers, Civilization, Norse Reformation, I'm Your Villain and now Heart of Africa will be my fifth.

Was I'm your village based on a Franz Ferdinand song, by the way?

Was I'm your village based on a Franz Ferdinand song, by the way?

It's I'm Your Villain and yes, the title was taken from the song.

Updated for 173.

Reactions:
Thank you forever shall you live in the hearts of pirates searching for kansas

Thank you forever shall you live in the hearts of pirates searching for kansas
I am sorry to say it, but I have a feeling we are not in Kansas anymore!

bleedingeye.gif

As SPLIT's decided to leave and burn the bridge behind him, I think I'm the only one with enough time or interest to go through 317 games to find out who won. So.

Werewolf Big Hall of Fame​

Date: 28-01-2015
Last Game: CLXXIII

26 - johho888

19 - Slinky

15 - Avernite

14 - Jopi, Paendrag, the_hdk, snoopdogg

13 - jacob-Lundgren, walrus

12 - esemesas, EUROO7, J. Passepartout, randakar, sbr, THE_SPLIT, von Loch Ness

11 - AOK. 11, Lord_D, jonti-h, Rysz

10 - Steed

9 - Byakhiam, Falc, General Jac, marty99, Trinitrotoluen, White Daimon

8 - tamius23, trespoe

7 - aedan777, AVN, Hax, humancalculator, Kriszo, Nautilu, Olaus Petrus, Quift, Sedracus, Yakman

6 - Boris ze Spider, Cliges, dublish, Edzako, muttoneer, OrangeYoshi, reis91, Rendap, Sekenr, Thistletooth

5 - Acronym, Daffius, Eternaly_Lost, Gen. Skobelev, Ironhead 5, Jester180, k-59, madchemist, Mats_SX, Polar Mongoose, Sleepyhead, XenomorphII

4 - Ahura Mazda, alxeu, Ciryandor, ForzaA, gigau, Hyzhenhok, Illiria, joebthegreat, Llywelyn, Lurken, Najs, Osteles, Quercus, Seen, Taiisatai64, Thandros

3 - Adamus, Arkasas, Ayeshteni, Bodvar Jarl, Capt. Kiwi, enkhuush, Flooper X, Funnyman320, Green Man, hebelecan, Joel, King of Men, Lemeard, Morpheus506, okyriosy, Pro, Syber_Sid, The Arch Mede, Waldzwerg

2 - almoravid, antracer, Arthulian, CCA, Chieron, curtis, Cuthuthulu, Cymsdale, drxav, eidur, Endre Fodstad, Finnish Dragon, gliomarto, Ithvan, jasev, Jerard, Jinnai, JMJ, Kaetje, Kathnar, Kevyinus, Kingepyon, likk9922, Panzer Commader, Raczynski, Snow White, Suirantes, Teep, theFreeman, tonkatoy5, Tornadoli, Vainglory, Xennik

1 - AKjeldsen, Aleksidze, AllonEU, AndersSchm, Andrea Doria, Arilou, Bagricula, bakerydog, Bash, basharious, BigBadWolf, brovahkiin, Calamity, Calanctus, Carthade, Cat Lord, Catalion, Cmdr Friedl, Comm Cody, Dadarian, daedalus, Davisx3m, Delta107, Disgustoid, Don Qvixote, Dr. Bob, Dr. Zoidberg, Duuk, Dysken, Emperor Ike, FAL, Fiskenheimer, FranzJosef, Gabrielillo, General di tuti, GeneralHannibal, Generalisimo, Gorganslayer, GreatUberGeek, GrimPagan, Gwalcmai, happycats517, Heimdall, HJ Tulp, jamie550, Jarkko Suvinen, Jensthemens, Joohoo, jpr123, KanaX, LatinKaiser, Leondark, Lord J. Roxton, Lord Strange, Mogilnin, Napoleon XIX, noddy102, Petrarca, pevergreen, PhilleP, Pseudodragon, Rascar Capac, rcduggan, Rockingluke, Rommel_HSQ, Rovsea, Saintis, Skarion, sw_myers, szmik, Tachikaze, Taklagarn, telesien, The Phoenix, the_genius, the_shy_kid, The Super Pope, Tskb18, UncleBryan, Wagonlitz, wej, Writing Wraith, Yi0717, yoenit, Zast, Zoston

(many thanks to tamius for collecting the list)

----------------------------------------------------------

Werewolf Lite Hall of Fame​

Date: 08-02-15
Last Game: CCCXXI

59 - jonti-h
51 - THE_SPLIT
30 - the_hdk, snoopdogg
25 - EUROO7
24 - marty99
22 - von Loch Ness, randakar
21 - AOK. 11
20 - Slinky
19 - Olaus Petrus
18 - Lemeard
17 - Thistletooth, Rysz
16 - MrG, walrus
15 - Steed, aedan777
14 - Jester180, Nautilu
13 - Najs, Capt. Kiwi, Gen. Skobelev
12 - esemesas, jacob-Lundgren
11 - trespoe, Eternaly_Lost
10 - dublish, Jamie550, Boris ze Spider, Adamus

9 - Jayavarman, Trinitrotoluen, Illiria, Raczynski, Cymsdale
8 - General Jac, HannibalBarca, likk9922, J. Passepartout, Capibara, Lord Strange, Falc, madchemist
7 - Sbr, AVN, humancalculator, tamius23, Vainglory, punkbob, Cliges, Hax, Arkasas
6 - GeneralHannibal, Ironhead 5, k-59, White Daimon, joebthegreat, Kingepyon, Rendap, Kaetje, Wagonlitz
5 - Reis91, drxav, tonkatoy5, Daffius, Rovsea

4 - Bodvar Jarl, basharious, Jopi, Byakhiam, Polar Mongoose, Skarion, Ciryandor, Teep, Enkhuush, Tornadoli, Yakman, jpr123, johho888, General di tuti, Xarkan, GreatUberGeek

3 - Green Man, Acronym, Bash, Ayeshteni, Mats_SX, Seen, Tskb18, Davisx3m, Jensthemens, Heimdall, Okyriosy, Morpheus506, Syber_sid, JDMS, Lord_D, XenomorphII, hebelecan, Taiisatai64, telesien, RepBentley, The Arch Mede, son of liberty, citizen1oo1, Ithvan, Panzer Commader, alxeu, LatinKaiser

2 - almoravid, Petrarca, Kevyinus, Osteles, Tachikaze, HebrewHammer, Dysken, EvilSanta, Kathnar, HisMajestyBob, Pro, Llywelyn, Freebot, Mo-jo, CCA, HJ Tulp, Xennik, Wiking, Flooper_X, Jingles, EU_proof, Hellvink, BigBadWolf, XvDravarvX, Saintis, Sedracus, Napoleon XIX, Suirantes, Valhalla's Call, DoomBunny, hashoosh, gigau, BlackBishop, gliomarto, videonfan, The Super Pope, Gen. Marshall, oyoyoy, Chieron, leksu, brovahkiin, JohnKjeken, Sleepyhead, Sand3r205

1 - King of Men, Avernite, gosam, Dr Bob, Finnish Dragon, daedalus, Faultier, Acesand8s1003, Ganso, Paendrag, Carthade, szmik, charlieart66, kenneththegreat, A. Silvio, The Gonzo, Lalalilo, Deaghaidh, Saber, Coombes, Strategist, Spacehusky, StormSand, Lurken, wej, knul, JonasT, Fijj, Oranje Verzet, Reveilled, Tomjoolz, Walter Hawkwood, Edzako, Henning, Exadus, theFreeman, Kaiser90, Sommel, canadiancreed, jerard, Don Qvixote, OrangeYoshi, Calamity, Thud, velasco, Dirkje, guy89, Morrell8, Malurous, Bagricula, miotas, Bezulna, Comm Cody, Thandros, atomicsoda, Funnyman320, Gorion, Lord Dalek, Ketchum, AsdfeZxcas, LightsShadows, De Chatelion, Rascar Capac, Bialaska, Dr.Livingstone, Plank of Wood, happycats517, pjnlsn, Dadarian, DutchGuy, al-Aziz, Leondark, Noco19, Kuroten

(with eternal thanks and praise to the_hdk, who granted this list life, sustained it, and allowed it to reach this occasion)

Werewolf Big GMs​

Date: 12-01-2015
Last Game: CLXXIII

15 - johho888

8 - EUROO7, tamius23, The Phoenix

7 - Ciryandor, jacob-Lundgren

6 - Rendap, White Daimon

5 - esemesas, Ironhead 5, Raczynski

4 - Jinnai, Yakman

3 - J. Passepartout, klas_knas, Kriszo, Olaus Petrus, randakar, reis91, Rysz, Slinky, The Gonzo, walrus

2 - Capt. Kiwi, Daffius, Eternaly_Lost, Garuda, Gen. Skobelev, Lemeard, Llywelyn, marty99, muttoneer, Najs, OrangeYoshi, Osteles, Panzer Commader, Vainglory

1 - AOK. 11, AVN, brovahkiin, Byakhiam, Cuthuthulu, Dadarian, drxav, General Jac, Hashoosh, Hellvink, humancalculator, Hyzhenhok, Jensthemens, Joebthegreat, jonti-h, Kaetje, Lord_D, Petrarca, Raisus, sbr, Skarion, snoopdogg, son of liberty, Steed, The Arch Mede, the_hdk, Trinitrotoluen, Zuckergußgebäck

--------------------------------------------

Werewolf Lite GMs

Date: 09-02-14
Last Game: CCCXXI

27: EUROO7

21: Olaus Petrus

19: the_hdk

14: jacob_Lundgren

12: Gen. Skobelev

9: Raczynski, Panzer Commader

8: Lemeard

7: Thistletooth, Capibara

6: jonti-h, Rysz, Cliges

5: Ironhead 5, Steed, Llywelyn, OrangeYoshi, marty99, esemesas, tamius23

4: Mr. G, Heimdall, snoopdogg, Ciryandor, Najs, Falc, Adamus, Arkasas

3: J. Passepartout, General Hannibal, Skarion, Jamie550, walrus, Yakman, randakar, Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, Wagonlitz, madchemist, LatinKaiser

2: sbr, von Loch Ness, White Daimon, Slinky, Jingles, Tornadoli, reis91, Vainglory, Malurous, gigau, Rendap, tonkatoy5, alxeu

1: ForzaA, General di tuti, Osteles, Bodvar Jarl, Carthade, CatKnight, Ayeshteni, The Gonzo, HebrewHammer, Zast, Mats_SX, StormSand, Trinitrotoluen, Jayavarman, Dysken, Noble Helium, Xennik, humancalculator, jensthemens, Lord Strange, Lord_D, okyriosy, joebthegreat, Cuthuthulu, Eternaly_Lost, Kaetje, Boris ze Spider, Athalcor, telesien, son of liberty, Rep Bentley, k-59, citizen1oo1, trespoe, gliomarto, Hax, 2kNikk, brovahkiin, happycats517, GreatUberGeek, kaisersohaib, Gorganslayer

---

The thread starter is considered sole GM, with the exception of the EURO/Lemeard/bus game, which counts for both EURO and Lemeard. (I was considering adding the bus on to the list, but it occurred to me that that would be too silly.)
Just quoting these in case Arkasas ever decides to pour some gasoline on certain architectural passageways and drop a match on them.