• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In

I always have high hopes with a new GM, that they'll rock the boat with new roles, but this is pretty much copy paste from the last couple of bigs.

Still IN though

To be fair, Dadarian is a pretty boring person, so it isn't surprising his game would be unimaginative.

I kid Dadarian. You know I tease hard, sweetheart.

I always have high hopes with a new GM, that they'll rock the boat with new roles, but this is pretty much copy paste from the last couple of bigs.

Still IN though

I'll have you know this (besides the leader rule) is exactly copy pasta from the last big thankyouverymuch.

The GM should always speak in the third person.

@Dada: I think he meant he'd like to have seen a more adventurous first game setup by you.

The GM should always speak in the third person.

@Dada: I think he meant he'd like to have seen a more adventurous first game setup by you.

GM has saved picture to GM's computer folder.

GM is also unrustled by nonGMs attempts to criticise GM, for GM has a most clever plan.

Especially from Dada, but he's just another conformist... so, meh...

Edit: bolded conformist

GM thinks nonGM is lacking faith when nonGM should have faith in GM's ability. Who really think GM would run a boring and unimaginative game?

Hello everiwon! I just moved here and i read online that americans greet their neighbours with homecooked pastry! Who wants lefse?