• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ser22

Private
1 Badges
Jun 5, 2014
  • Cities in Motion
Thank you Paradox for gifting us the original Cities in Motion on Steam, my Christmas week is now sorted, I'm gonna replay the entire game on Steam to get the Achievements :)

Paradox Forum Newsletter December 2014

Happy Holidays Everyone! Have a Game!

Why spend your holidays stuck in traffic when you can build and manage it? Cities in Motion is the first game by the Finnish studio Colossal Order, who is also developing Cities: Skylines which will release in 2015 (but you can already sign up to receive in game content)! Cities in Motion 1 features real world cities and a management depth that makes control freaks everywhere happy. Also TRAINS! Who doesn't love trains? They're the kittens of mass transport!

Here's Your Key to Redeem on Steam:

Thank you PI for the holiday gesture. A Merry Christmas to All and an enjoyable gaming experience in 2015!

Can someone help? I can't help but start to loose lots of money when it comes to trams and metros

Thank you.

I'm trying to register the game here, but it says invalid key. What am I doing wrong? The key worked on steam.

Edit: Sorry, I was using the steam key instead of the product code (you need to install the game first).

Last edited: