• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Scott1964

Lt. General
85 Badges
Apr 12, 2001
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Surviving Mars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Divine Wind
  • Lost Empire - Immortals
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
Me, the Queen of England, has discovered my husband is entertaining a another guy behind my back. :angry: Why can't I seduce some of the ladies? ;)

u6RBDPnl.jpg

If you seduce your husband's lover, think of all the awkward events that could happen!

As for your female character seducing other women - do you have the Homosexual trait?

I feel like we now need bisexuality defined in the game.

Homosexual trait = bisexual. Pure homosexuality wasn't really tolerated in this era (or any era until the present really), even among relatively tolerant cultures like the Norse. Beards were mandatory for a reason, you know.

the homosexual trait doesnt represent being purely homosexual, just that you do have homosexual relations. wether that means that you only like the same sex or dont care either way isnt being distinguised.

besides, it would not have mattered much for most nobles. if you want offspring to continue your line, you're going to have to get around doing it sometimes.

the homosexual trait doesnt represent being purely homosexual, just that you do have homosexual relations. wether that means that you only like the same sex or dont care either way isnt being distinguised.
nope. homosexual characters in game are not also attracted to opposite gender, as bi-people would. only to same gender.

nope. homosexual characters in game are not also attracted to opposite gender, as bi-people would. only to same gender.

homosexual is also not a block to fall in love with your wife.

im not saying all characters with homosexual are bisexual, im saying that bisexual and homosexual are not so clearly seperated in this situation. even if you dont midn either way, people(and mroe improtantly, the church) wouldnt care wether you do or dont - you lay with someone of the same sex. on the other hand, homosexuals still have to consumate their marrige(or you'd think their wife would beign to notice soemthing being off), especially wif they want heirs to continue their line.