• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LumberKing

Philosopher
106 Badges
Dec 16, 2013
www.christianforums.com
  • Rome Gold
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sengoku
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • March of the Eagles
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Magicka 2: Ice, Death and Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
Couldn't find it anywhere and was wondering if there were any completed Mega-Campaign After-Action Reports (which weren't aborted half way) out there. I've read two, one about the rise of Swabia and another about Jerusalem (forget the exact names), but couldn't find any others.

I'm of course talking about games that goes from Crusader Kings (I or II), to Europa Universalis (I, II, III, or IV), to Victoria (I or II), to Hearts of Iron (I, II, or III). Of course if any goes further backwards or forwards, that's great too! So anyone knows any out there?

Shameless self-promotion: my inkwell
The big one at the top runs out of steam in EUIII but I post a time line for the interested, the completed one (under finished works) is complete tripe that I wrote (holy sh*t) nearly ten years ago. But it goes until 2240, so there is that.

There are very, very few. I do agree that we should find somewhere to have a list of them.

Thanks for the lists (even shameless self-promotions are very welcome!). I'm not sure if it's because people are giving up partway or something else, but I find it quite difficult to find Mega Campaign AARs especially completed ones. One of the most attractive feature of Paradox games was that you could extend the play time by converting save game files into a different game which covers an era after the game(s) you have played which is rare in today's games. Butchering history like a madman is something quite fun to do and reading about it is just as entertaining as well as giving one an insight on what to do for good-writing.

If there are anymore examples of these AARs, please do post them here so I can read up on them.