• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

somerandomperso

Corporal
54 Badges
Nov 29, 2014
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
First, sorry if i speak bad english, it isnt my first language.
I wanted to give an idea for CK2, or other games maybe, but i think that my idea will match more with CK2:
If you have sufficient Prestige and/or piety, you can make your own heresy/branch/religion. How? Well, my only idea was this: If you have 7500 of prestige and 5000 piety you can make a heresy: When you do this, you can choose one special mechanich, like a special pilgramage, a decadence system, etc. and your capital is automatically converted. No special holy sites, and the head of the religion is always something like a pope. If you have, for example, 15000 prestige and 7500 piety, you can make a new branch for your religion, like catholics and orthodox. When you create a branch, you can choose 3 mechanics, and you have the posibility to receive holy orders. Your capital become a holy place, replacing the less important place of your old religion. If you built other temples, they also become holy places, replacing again the less important places. If you built more than 4 temples, then the older ones become holy places. Now you can become the head of your religion, but if you choose a pope-like head you will receive 1500 of piety. All your holdings convert. Finally, you can create a new religion with , eeeehh, 20000 prestige and 15000 piety? I know, it is a lot, but it seems fair. You can choose 7 special mechanics, can make crusades, your temples have a custom image and all your realm/empire/thing convert, including vassals. A lot of things that were trait/mechanics for your religion now are "free" (You dont have to use one of your 7 mechanics for that) like pilgramages, special tournaments, and other decisions. If it is possible you can make a custom name and description. If it is not possible, it will be called prophetism, and the description will depend on the mechanics you choosed, for example: a branch of christianity with a decadence system, the player is the head of religion, have a pilgramage and have a special casus belli: "This character worship the teachings of the Prophet, who claimed to be a descendant of Christ. He taught that a true christian must perform a pilgramage once in his life to become pure, and that he/she must never fall in the claws of the decadence. He also said that infidels are demons that were sent to corrupt the will of men, so they are much more agressive than any other religion".
So, what do you think? Sorry again for bad english.