• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For instance, I made the ruling family in the Isle of Mann the Buckingham dynasty. Now, whenever I start a new game regardless of who I play, the Isle of Mann is ruled by the Buckinghams.

Also, it usually retains the custom CoA that I created.

Did you restart the game (ie quit and then reload)?

There are a lot of issues with starting a new game without doing a shutdown and restart of the CK2 client.

I would recommend doing this every time you wish to start a new game. A bit of a pain, but, it ensures a clean new game.

There are a lot of issues with starting a new game without doing a shutdown and restart of the CK2 client.

I would recommend doing this every time you wish to start a new game. A bit of a pain, but, it ensures a clean new game.

Exactly. I've gotten so used to doing this that even when doing a manual save I sometimes automatically shut everything down, even when I don't need to.

Woh, woh woh! In the new version, you can customize multiple characters before starting the game? I've always actually wanted that! Time to boot up the game again....

EDIT: Wait, no, I get it now. The character you customizes sticks around while you jump between characters, but the second you customize another character, said character you customized reverts back to the original character. I was hoping that I could customize as many characters as I wanted and place them around Europe, but that isn't the case. As the actual glitch itself, I guess you should hit the ruler designer button again then cancel out to revert everyone back to default.

Last edited: