• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Asphyxion

Major
68 Badges
Jan 7, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Semper Fi
  • Magicka
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • King Arthur II
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Crusader Kings III
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
This DLC is so amazing. The seduction part especially, finally I am able to fulfill my deepest desires.

eap185.jpg

Thank you so much Paradox! :)

"I do this not for love, nor for desire. All that drives me is my search for scandal. Yes, glorious, epic scandal."

And thus, in the aftermath, the Daily Mail was founded.

I knew this was going to be the topic...

Because I was about to make an identical thread.

EDIT: Coincidentally, hilariously enough no piety loss for marrying your own sister at the end of this event chain. Temple vassals don't seem to mind either, guess I need to seduce -another- sister to see if this makes it more fun.

Last edited:
25819wg.jpg

So we got a bastard son incoming here! I got a temporary status giving me -5 general opinion and -5 temple opinion for being a seductor and she got -10 to both the same for being a seductress. There seemed to be no negative fact around us being siblings though, at least not what I've noticed yet but maybe something will pop up. Her husband, the King of Andalusia got a whopping -205 opinion total since he became my rival which gave -100 and -100 for being cuckoldeded, then the -5 general opinion. Luckily, I had given him "huge tracts of land" beforehand so he still loves me. :)

The blood tear indicating that she is close kin also disappeared and turned into a normal kin one when she became my lover. Not sure why?

P.S. If I could marry her I would honestly kill her husband for it, that 27 stewardship is gorgeous.

Oh, I found this amazing too:
335gq4y.jpg

You can basically chose whether to keep the love going or just let it be a "conquest".

Forgot to mention my wife hates me too and there's not much I can do about it. I guess we will have a bastard on the throne next!

Last edited:
CK forum is filled with pervs and evil-doers :-D

Not many places where you can shout in excitement about banging your sister and the replies are positive, or the thought of killing your brother for the money and titles he holds :p

I like the fact that your dynasty name is Nibelunging. (Yes, I'm aware they were a real Frankish dynasty. Still, the name reminds one of a certain legend...)

EDIT: Coincidentally, hilariously enough no piety loss for marrying your own sister at the end of this event chain. Temple vassals don't seem to mind either, guess I need to seduce -another- sister to see if this makes it more fun.

The fact that you're capable of marrying your sibling once they have become your lover, isn't that a bug? (Which, when fixed, will lead to amusing patch notes)

I like the fact that your dynasty name is Nibelunging. (Yes, I'm aware they were a real Frankish dynasty. Still, the name reminds one of a certain legend...)

The fact that you're capable of marrying your sibling once they have become your lover, isn't that a bug? (Which, when fixed, will lead to amusing patch notes)

Are you able to marry her!? Shit, I didn't know that. Time to divorce my wife(she did plot to kill me!). Kill her husband and marry her! FOR LOVE!

I'm going to find out if I can seduce daughters too! I sure hope so!

Nope no daughter seduction. Such a pity.

Unsure, other than the lack of penalty there doesn't seem to be a problem; I suspect marrying your sister is less scandalous than cheating on your wife with your sisters (intentional plural).

A very nice addition to the game, might be in the top running for favorite DLC :). Also, can't wait to have a lesbian Queen/Empress and then choose seduction so I can have my all girl harem :D.

And this whole event chain interacts weirdly with concubinage. You seduce someone, take them as concubine after... And it starts the "its not yours event chain"

So they couldn't resist and made it the bang your sister simulation?

:D