• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My mailbox is empty, I tried to send you a PM, and it said your mailbox was full.
Yeah, if you have yourself a full mailbox you won't be able to send anything as it always keeps a copy of your message in the mailbox otherwise.

EDIT: Enlil, could you post the save somewhere, for testing purposes?

Yeah, if I play the Oriens, I will probably drift away from Damianos III's goal as a claimant to the Roman Empire, and instead try to establish a new Oriental identity, and carve a new Empire out of the Caliphate. I would like to point out that the Oriens, though protected from Islam by a series of buffer states, may potentially lose Iudea to Thiaderd Thiaderdsoan Helibad III, a Frisian adventurer whose became landless when his father, Thiaderd II was dethroned from his Duchy in Iiko (Modern Anjou), and sacrificed by the King of Bidlerslân. What more, Hebron is about to be captured by peasant rebels under a Jew named Eli.
Excellent, so we'd be looking at a Romano-Persian style empire, it seems? Eagerly hoping that Oriens will win the vote, and looking forward to seeing how you manage, should that be the case.

Also, idly, who rules over Italy? You mentioned Italia, and a Kingdom of Two Italies, but it seems they're separate states. Is the Pope still in Rome? I noticed the Ecumenical Patriarchate is in the Crimea, having been moved from Constantinople somehow. Also, hilarious to see a Frankish Arian kingdom in Scandinavia.

Edit: Unless Italy is still Ildefons Scirii the Apostle, as mentioned in the 'research' link in the first post? I doubt it, though, since he's mentioned as Nicene there.

Edit2: Also, what's in the Tarim Basin, since it's an independent Buddhist statelet? It seems it might be a little interesting.

Last edited:
Excellent, so we'd be looking at a Romano-Persian style empire, it seems? Eagerly hoping that Oriens will win the vote, and looking forward to seeing how you manage, should that be the case.

Also, idly, who rules over Italy? You mentioned Italia, and a Kingdom of Two Italies, but it seems they're separate states. Is the Pope still in Rome? I noticed the Ecumenical Patriarchate is in the Crimea, having been moved from Constantinople somehow. Also, hilarious to see a Frankish Arian kingdom in Scandinavia.

Edit: Unless Italy is still Ildefons Scirii the Apostle, as mentioned in the 'research' link in the first post? I doubt it, though, since he's mentioned as Nicene there.

Edit2: Also, what's in the Tarim Basin, since it's an independent Buddhist statelet? It seems it might be a little interesting.

Italy is ruled by a variety of factions, the two major of which are Italia and Italy. Italy is ruled by Cubdaswintha Skirii the Great, Great-Great Grandson of Ildefons the Apostle. Italia is ruled by Rex Decius Constantius, and Campania, now reduced to only Capua and Amalfi, is ruled by Legatus Augusti Tacitus Maximus the Bold. The Pope is still independent in Rome, and is led by Pope Clement II. The Roman Senate has gained independence too, and under Princeps Senatus Joannes Decia, have established trade posts as far as Constantinople. The Independent Ecumenical Patriarchate is a surprise, caused by the since dead patriarch Konstantinos Gourzoubathenos' inheriting of the family lands. He later became independent in the Succession Wars.

The Tarim Basin is ruled by Chief Onegavon Bezmerid, a Bolghar Buddhist.

Also why is Godogost in Germany? And second why is this one Kingdom called Donau?

Godogost was forced to abdicate during a revolt, and the nearest Old Slavic, Pagan states were in Germany. He has been all over the world, making him probably one of the most incredible NPC's in any CK2 game.

Donau is a duchy, which was elevated to a Kingdom, under Khönij Buchard Engilbald.

Ah, very nifty. Is the Senate Apollinarian as well? Also, think we can get a picture of the legendary Godogost?

I cast my vote on the oriental Oriental Empire!

Errr, I don't think Britain is an option.

What more, Ireland, Scotland, and England are all Anglo-Saxon kingdoms ruled by 3 brothers.

Then I shall re-forge my vote, and this time cast it for... Westliklan. If we get second votes, mine would go to Charsianon.

Well, this looks like it's going to be interesting.

I'll cast a token vote for Raydan, though I don't think it'll manage to win. Nevertheless, here's hoping you'll manage to restore a dusty throne to greatness!

I have been looking around the maps and into people's courts, and I have found some neat things.

1. There are still surviving claimants to the Jhossrik Empire, even though they were dethroned over a hundred years ago by Pippin the Great.

2. There are tons of really old dynasties still alive, like House Anicius. Also, the Immortals are home to Arsacids, Sassanids, and members of the Hepthalite Imperial Family.

3. I have discovered that Godogost once was in Britain.