• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At first, the Empire made no countermove against neither the Thalmor privateers or the Stormcloaks in Whiterun. Perhaps the Empire had entered winter hibernation? Soon we'll find out what happened in the winter 202-3...

((Orders due to friday night, since no one seems to care about the multitude of violated peace treaties. What a sad affair international politics are nowadays.))

((EDIT: Stats and map updated!))

h2GqJia.png

Stats may be found here

Last edited:
((Emil we would care about violated peace treaties if we weren't too busy violating them))

At first, the Empire made no countermove against neither the Thalmor privateers or the Stormcloaks in Whiterun. Perhaps the Empire had entered winter hibernation? Soon we'll find out what happened in the winter 202-3...

((I already posted the response from Tullius to the Stormcloak presence in Whiterun. The Legion will accept it for now until an explanation is given and Balgruuf return to take charge and kick the Stormcloaks out.))

Fellow tribesmer of Dokkaz or should I say Orcs of Orsinium! We are the chosen tribe of Malacath and we have been given holy task to unite all Orcish people and to bring glory to our lord Malacath. Soon everyone will now of Dokkaz and fear our power!

We haven beaten Garitag so hard that they called Khomkh to help. This only proves our might and prowess. This alliance won’t save them though and we will crush both the Garitag and the Khomkh on field of battle. Orsinum shall be restored and Orcs shall one people again!

First part of this round's update!

The Black Horse Courier​
Special Edition
16th of Rain's Hand 4E 203

Old Orsinium Changes Owner
Chief Urzog of Dokkaz has conquered Old Orsinium

Old Orsinium, which used to be the greatest orc city in Tamriel, has been taken by the Dokkaz tribe and their allies, an army of necromancers and skeletons, 1500 troops strong. Chief Urzog, who claims to hold the divine fervor of Malacath, is in command of nearly 1000 well-equipped Orc warriors. Together they battled the Garitag and Khomokh tribes outside the gates of Old Orsinium. The Garitag fought to the last man, while their Khomokh allies accepted Chief Urzog’s claim of divine right after having lost their own chief. Thus, Urzog holds all of Wrothgaria under his sway. Neighboring kingdoms look worriedly to their borders.

Rogue Mages Captured by Stormcloaks
After having fled Winterhold following their failed coup at the College, the rogue mages led by a man called Bjartur were located at their base in Frostflow Lighthouse and captured by the authorities.
Though the Stormcloaks usually do not side with the College in any matters at all, the rogue mages have been charged with treason, and are awaiting their trial.

Imga Workers Tortured by Thalmor Builders
The many Imga conscripted to hasten the construction of the Elden Root Fortress live under atrocious conditions in the slum of Elden Root. Recent reports of outright torture only serves to underline the inherent evil possessed by the tyrannical Elven government

Thalmor Launch Another Mission to Pyandonea
The Thalmor have sent another expedition to Pyandonea, this one with the purpose of erecting an outpost that would serve as base for scouting parties which would be sent to scout the hinterland. Like the former one, no word from the expedition has reached Alinor since it entered the Mistveil surrounding the mysterious land of the Maormer.

“This is a typical example of Altmer arrogance.” - Aldmeri Dominion expert Resentus Meri

Industrious Imperial Legionnaires Finishes Rebuilding Helgen!
The Imperial Legions in Skyrim have finished rebuilding the fort in Helgen which was burnt down in a dragon attack about 2 years ago. Praise the Eight for this blessing! Once again, trade between Skyrim and Cyrodiil will be more safe.

((The fighting for Orc and necromancer alike, was hard. The necromancers barely manage to replenish their numbers through raising fallen enemies, while the Dokkaz lose 125 warriors from Malacath’s Pride.))
((Ulfric must decide what happens to the rogue mages))
((Hastened construction of Fortress at Elden Root. Nobody really cares about the Imga anyway))
((Thalmor lose 200 soldiers))

Yagrum Bagarn
“I am surprised that you were able to locate me. How did you know that I was here?”, Nerevar asked. Yagrum smiled a mysterious smile. Nerevar was annoyed.
“Yagrum, I need to know who else might know that I’m here. You have to tell me how you managed to locate me.”
Yagrum sighed. “Well, if you must know, I used tonal somniculocation. The Shezarrinic memocluster isn’t that big,” he explained. The Nerevarine lost his composure for a moment. “Don’t worry, no one else knows you are still alive. Perhaps you remember the conversation we had in your dream a few weeks ago? That was me triangulating you.”
“Oh. Well, you know my plan then; we should go to the old Citadel on Llathrys. It should be untouched by Red Year and since the Great Extergeation, the Redoran have avoided the island. Nobody will suspect that we put up a base there, and I have an agreement with the Free Hatchlings, so they won’t be a nuisance.”
Then, a group of Altmer entered the cornerclub, and before Yagrum could put two and two together, Nerevar had teleported them away. They were now standing in a sparsely illuminated hall with strange portraits hanging on the walls. The architecture appeared to be Dwemer, but it also had some of characteristics of the typical, triangular forms of Dunmer ‘responsible’ architecture. A loud background noise of huge cogs turning and steam turbines pumping could be heard from underneath the floor.
“Ahh, the portrait room! Did the door open to you yet?”, Yagrum exclaimed.
“Yes! For a time, I was worried that I’d go insane, but in the end all went well.”
The two of them went through the triangular door, entering the lowest part of the citadel. They came out onto a balcony overlooking a huge hall with automaton parts and other Dwemer constructs strewn about the floor. The walls of the hall were composed of cogs. Huge, ageless cogs spinning busily as they had been doing for countless centuries.
“This is where we’ll rebuild the Akulakhan,” Nerevar said.

((Yagrum procedes to start constructing automatons that will search for parts of Akulakhan.))

Order of the Black Worm
((I need Noco to specify his orders - he wanted his men to study Ash Spawn “with the goal on utilizing them for our goals”, which is sort of unspecific...))

Forgotten Vale
The priests continue conducting experiments on the captured Betrayed. No results are achieved at this time, though they assure the king that they are on the verge of a breakthrough.

Meanwhile, the king sent out scouts to search for surviving Elves. They wander far away from the Vale, though keeping away from the main roads. Some of them decide to go to the great water told of in the history books, and there, on the shores of the great water from which came those who would be the downfall of Elven civilization, they find a fortress manned by golden-skinned Elves. The fort is rather well-fortified compared to the other settlements they’ve seen on their way, and the Snow Elves conclude that this must be a colony of some southern Elven realm - judging from the color of their skin. The scouts cheerfully return to the Vale with these happy news that not all Elves have been exterminated by mankind.

((Experiments will continue automatically next turn. The Snow Elves have discovered Norinvaar, a prison for Talos worshippers in western Haafingar.))

((I'd just like to confirm that I am resigning so a more active player can take over as the Empire.))

A group of snow Elves heads to Norinvaar,Their leader, a diplomat, says the following to the prison Guards, who they do not know of they are prison guards.

Greetings my fellow elves,I come here to talk to your leader.It is of the utter most importance.I speak for the entire Falmer race.

He then pulls of his helmet and reveals his face:

Yes,I am a Falmer, or as we are more commonly known these days, Snow Elf.It is of the utter most importancy you us in and talk to your leader.

(Emiler approved)

((I love how little you people are paying attention to what I am up to))

eho r u again

All mages must swear to Ulfric that they will fight for Skyrim, however Bjatur will have to do community sentence for 20 years with everyone who refuses to fight for Skyrim.

A group of snow Elves heads to Norinvaar,Their leader, a diplomat, says the following to the prison Guards, who they do not know of they are prison guards.

Greetings my fellow elves,I come here to talk to your leader.It is of the utter most importance.I speak for the entire Falmer race.

He then pulls of his helmet and reveals his face:

Yes,I am a Falmer, or as we are more commonly known these days, Snow Elf.It is of the utter most importancy you us in and talk to your leader.

(Emiler approved)

The guardsmen looked on in astonishment at the arrival of the Snow Elves, a brethren race they had believed dead for centuries.

"A Falmer, alive? This is a most interesting sight." He motioned to another guard who opened the gate. "Very well, come in, our local justiciar will meet with you."

The guardsmen would lead them in and take them directly to the Justiciar's chambers. Once he laid eyes on them he too would look on in shock before composing himself.

"Well, it is most definitely a surprise to see your race still alive. We had thought the Nords had decimated you entirely. What is it you want, what can I do for you, brothers of old?"

The guardsmen looked on in astonishment at the arrival of the Snow Elves, a brethren race they had believed dead for centuries.

"A Falmer, alive? This is a most interesting sight." He motioned to another guard who opened the gate. "Very well, come in, our local justiciar will meet with you."

The guardsmen would lead them in and take them directly to the Justiciar's chambers. Once he laid eyes on them he too would look on in shock before composing himself.

"Well, it is most definitely a surprise to see your race still alive. We had thought the Nords had decimated you entirely. What is it you want, what can I do for you, brothers of old?"
The Diplomat sits down, and says the following.Firstly, we would like to know some information about the current standings of Tamriel, and how our fellow elven races are doing.Second, We would like to meet with your leader, and discuss some... concerning matters.My race is indeed alive, however we are in hiding in a spot that will remain unknown for now, concerning our safety.Our population numbers into the thousands though, and we are close to turning the Betrayed back into Falmer....One final question, what race is yours? Our records state nothing of your race.

Last edited:
The Diplomat sits down, and says the following.Firstly, we would like to know some information about the current standings of Tamriel, and how our fellow elven races are doing.Second, We would like to meet with your leader, and discuss some... concerning matters.My race is indeed alive, however we are in hiding in a spot that will remain unknown for now, concerning our safety.Our population numbers into the thousands though, and we are close to turning the Betrayed back into Falmer....One final question, what race is yours? Our records state nothing of your race.

The Justiciar nodded.

"Of course."

He pushed forward a number of encyclopedia books and unfurled a scroll revealing a map of Tamriel as of that year.

"There you have it, and in regards to the meeting...I can arrange for you to meet my superior, but the Archon himself, I know not..."

I've been watching this for quite a while, and I've finally decided to join!

Race: Alyeid
Name: Calinden Solion
Attributes: Rate each of the below with a number from 0 through 10. You may use no more than 20 points.
Intrigue - 5
Martial - 4
Administrative - 6
Knowledge - 5
Skills: light armor, athletics, conjuration, alteration, and destruction
Position: Chieftain of the Fire-Rose Clan of Valenwood

((Join the dead species club!!
Now we just need a chimer!))

I've been watching this for quite a while, and I've finally decided to join!

Race: Alyeid
Name: Calinden Solion
Attributes: Rate each of the below with a number from 0 through 10. You may use no more than 20 points.
Intrigue - 5
Martial - 4
Administrative - 6
Knowledge - 5
Skills: light armor, athletics, conjuration, alteration, and destruction
Position: Chieftain of the Fire-Rose Clan of Valenwood

((Emil has shelved the game, sadly.))