• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is going to be insanely fun no matter how it goes. :D

In

No scanners? Oh my, this is so tempting. I can't, though.

In as Cain
First Kindred and Taxi Driver
Cab_Driver.png

I feel that these two ability are too similar. A hunter is an assassin with one eye open basically.

The difference is a one eye open assassin still has the one eye open part after he uses his assassin part. A hunter loses both powers if he uses his powers to kill.

Last edited:
in as Vlad von Carstein

I feel that these two ability are too similar. A hunter is an assassin with one eye open basically.

Yep. I'm removing that one, as well as the distiller. And I'm amending the rules a bit to get rid of references to cultists :)

In.

Also randy what does Kaetje say to you having a deadline 4 AM Dutch time? :p

CET = dutch time. Unless I have severely misunderstood something about them timezones.

The difference is a one eye open assassin still has the one eye open part after he uses his assassin part. A hunter loses both powers if he uses his powers to kill.

That's not really all that strange, since the hunter is the old style trait and the assassin/one eye open combo is the new thing I proposed to replace it. Hunters tend to want to hold on to their hunter shot too long because of the whole bit where they lose the hunt retaliation if they do that. So getting rid of it was a simplification and made room for a trait that actually encouraged people to shoot other people. :)

Wagonlitz is just being pedantic as it should be "CEST", not "CST". ;)

I'll fix that now.

Council member: A council is composed of more than one council member at the start of the game. Each council will have a finite number of powers selected from the traits listed on the first post, which will be revealed to each member at the start of the game. The council may only use one of its powers per night. In order to use any of the council's powers, the council members must vote in a PM to the GM to use a specific power on a specific target (if the power requires it). A majority of the votes must exist for the power to be used, the result of which will be given to every council member. Abstaining from voting is equal to voting NO.
A better description.

Right. I've removed blessed, cursed, the hunter, and the distiller traits.

Added: The Vengeful trait and the Elector trait. Noteworthy changes have also been made to the Grand Council.

Also: Some miscellaneous fixes and clarifications, as well as a fix to the timezone used for the deadline.
I'll add the pathological liar in, update the list of players, and then prepare to place some advertisements.

A better description.

Which unfortunately clashes a bit with the new Grand Council rule changes.
I'll see what I can do though.

Which unfortunately clashes a bit with the new Grand Council rule changes.
I'll see what I can do though.

Indeed it does. Never mind me, then.