• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Has it been removed? I've successfully invaded Northumbria and chose the "four balls to the ravens" option for the dethroned petty king and he was pretty OK with the ravens taking all four of them.

Or is this a bug pertinent to that specific scripted event?

Dude killed your father.
He had it coming.
Guess he accepted it as just punishment if he didn't get any opinion penalties.

Has it been removed? I've successfully invaded Northumbria and chose the "four balls to the ravens" option for the dethroned petty king and he was pretty OK with the ravens taking all four of them.

Or is this a bug pertinent to that specific scripted event?
Sounds like an oversight - "normal" castration/blinding is connected to a specific character because he/she enacts the decision, while this event probably just adds these two traits without taking in account that someone has to to the castrating/blinding.

Sounds like an oversight - "normal" castration/blinding is connected to a specific character because he/she enacts the decision, while this event probably just adds these two traits without taking in account that someone has to to the castrating/blinding.

So I should report this as a bug?