• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kraffeld

Second Lieutenant
3 Badges
Oct 4, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sengoku
  • Europa Universalis IV
Greetings all,

After I've had some fun time playing CK II as Kaiser Friedrich II, I decided to stop and start afresh by playing as King Andras II.
Before I start, I found out that the barony of Tatabanya, in the province of Esztergom, is ruled by a randomized character.
So I thought, why not just give the barony to King Andras.
Then I created a file in the 'title' folder to give King Andras the barony, and guess what? The barony was still not under his possession.
I've tried many times with another baronies and still with no result.
Then I also tried to give the barony of Andechs to the house of Andechs, and I still got the same result.
But strangely, I was able to make the barony of tottenham as the possession of King Henry III.

Anybody know about why exactly this problem happen? Does anyone experienced the same problem that I have?

Your help is very much appreciated.

If you're already not playing Ironman, just use the titleowner command in the console. Or make an event that does it on the first day of the game.