• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Official Happycats Approved Vote Count: Super Soaker Edition!
~1 hours to deadline

Rovsea (5):
DG[228]
alxeu [236]
brovahkiin [244]
nautilu [237 alxeu -> 261]
JK [270 bro -> 275]

JK (5):
THE_SPLIT [230]
Arkasas [253]
GUG [239 Aziz -> 268]
Cyms [233 nautilu -> 272]
Rovsea [232 LK-> 252 bro -> 273]

brovahkiin (3):
LatinKaiser [247]
aedan [251]
al-Aziz [258 -> 276 Rovs -> 277]

THE_SPLIT (1):
Xarkan [243]

Al-Aziz tried voting bro's cousins, but I don't have the power to lynch them.

C'mon guys, we gotta lynch brovahkiin, at least. He is the most likely wolf IMO, for he has provided absolutely no reasoning whatsoever for any of his votes and he was saved by Rovsea yesterday.

The Official Happycats Approved Vote Count: Super Soaker Edition! Final Count!

Rovsea (6):
DG[228]
alxeu [236]
brovahkiin [244]
nautilu [237 alxeu -> 261]
JK [270 bro -> 275]
THE_SPLIT [230 JK -> 284 bro -> 285]

JK (4):
Arkasas [253]
GUG [239 Aziz -> 268]
Cyms [233 nautilu -> 272]
Rovsea [232 LK-> 252 bro -> 273]

brovahkiin (3):
LatinKaiser [247]
aedan [251]
al-Aziz [258 -> 276 Rovs -> 277]

THE_SPLIT (1):
Xarkan [243]

Al-Aziz tried voting bro's cousins, but I don't have the power to lynch them.

DAY 2
A whirlwind of activity begins after Daffius's death. Accusations fly back and forth. Three candidates quickly emerge for the day. After much discussion, Detective Rovsea is selected as the most likely candidate. He is taken down to the station and is interrogated for the brazen way he saved Detective Brovahkiin from being kicked off the taskforce. Rovsea denies any involvement with the Monster, but the taskforce refuses to believe him. He is locked away and charged for the murder of Daffius. However, after much investigation the court determines that Detective Rovsea was innocent. Rovsea is transferred to another police force and doesn't work with the taskforce again.

NIGHT 2
Detective Cymsdale had been conducting his own investigation independent of the rest of the taskforce. He had gone through all of the evidence in the cases attributed to the Monster and had begun to find connections. One night, when he had just finished interviewing the daughter of one of the victims, he begins to walk home down the main street of the town. As he walks, he notices that two men are trailing him. Cymsdale decides to turn down a side street and lose them in the alleys of the town that he has known since he was a child. After a half hour he stops to catch his breath. He hasn't seen the two men in a while, and he thinks he has managed to escape. Just then, the two men appear, approaching him from different sides. He tries to run but hears a shot and feels a sharp pain in his left leg. He collapses and he doesn't need to look down to know that he's been shot in the knee. He turns around, ready to face what may come. Another shot rings out and it's the last thing Detective Cymsdale hears.

Rovsea the villager was lynched
Cymsdale the villager was hunted

Last edited:
So does this CLEAR BROVAHKIIN?

So does this CLEAR BROVAHKIIN?

Why would it? Brovahkiin was voting for rovsea, who we now know is a villager. As you yourself said, the case on Rovsea depended on him saving his packmate brovahkiin. So why would Brovahkiin vote rovsea? And your attempts to support the line of thinking that would at this point clear brovahkiin is worrying. Brovahkiin's actions don't add up as actions of a villager, and forcing him and Rovsea together doesn't fit as neatly as some claim. He's still my candidate for today.

Vote Brovahkiin

Why would it? Brovahkiin was voting for rovsea, who we now know is a villager. As you yourself said, the case on Rovsea depended on him saving his packmate brovahkiin. So why would Brovahkiin vote rovsea? And your attempts to support the line of thinking that would at this point clear brovahkiin is worrying. Brovahkiin's actions don't add up as actions of a villager, and forcing him and Rovsea together doesn't fit as neatly as some claim. He's still my candidate for today.

Vote Brovahkiin

Well, he should at least give reasons for his votes.

vote brovahkiin

ATTENTION ALL
RECENT EVIDENCE HAS SHOWN THAT NAUTILU IS A WOLF
THE JL HAS FOUND THIS OUT, PLEASE VOTE NAUTILU

He sent me these PMs:
Nautilu said:
GreatUberGeek said:
Nautilu said:
Hello GuG,
Welcome to JL
I have scanned DutchGuy as a wolf.
Would you be able to out him today?
Thank you
Wait- are you seer?
Yes.
I have been in contact with the seer and formed a JL. The seer is not Nautilu, it is somebody else.

And obviously Vote Nautilu

agJIP.gif

Any particular reason you chose to do the outing so early in the day?

vote Nautilu
Not really any reason, I just don't like sitting on info with nothing to do. I probably could have waited, and it might've turned out better, but I decided to out him now.

Well that's certainly not a goodie thing to do, though pretty dumb of a wolf to claim to be seer when the real seer's still alive. Though you certainly didn't respond properly by giving an outing 19 hours before the deadline.

Unvote Brovahkiin vote Nautilu

Well that's certainly not a goodie thing to do, though pretty dumb of a wolf to claim to be seer when the real seer's still alive. Though you certainly didn't respond properly by giving an outing 19 hours before the deadline.

Whereas claiming to be the seer after the seer is dead is good play? :D