• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

RisingSun

Colonel
14 Badges
Mar 26, 2005
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Iron Cross
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
Most links are dead for AoD Sprites download and wondering if anyone willing to reload them. Been looking for BeBros Ship Sprites, I got most of them, missing transport and other ships.

I don't want to download or use the huge sprite pack that has over a hundred sprites in it. Just too many and it will slow down your game. Keep it simply your will be fine.

Been trying to improve AoD from 1.08 version, there a lot of that need to be corrected and balance. So I am throwing in sprite packs as well.

I would have to say, this probably the best Hearts of Iron game you going to get, not sure if HoI IV will be that great, just have to wait and see. So I decided to polish this game even more and making it more realistic details as possible.

Last edited:
Ouch I have to register it first, that why it is showing blank page. Yes it still doing the same thing on filedropper unless my browser is keeping me blank. Using Wins8.1 64 here or the latest. Thank for trying. I will pm you for details.

-------------------
Edit...

Still looking for those sprite packs if anyone know where they are or can upload them.
Thank you

Last edited:
Still doesn't work. That is weird, have anyone noticed that fighter sprite only show up neutral? I looked into the .bmp folder and they have Germany, USA, JAPAN, etcs fighter sprites. So I manage to setup the ships, but the fighters is not loading up properly. This is downloaded from Gamergate with all patches to 1.08.

Nah just my OS browser is blocking it. I am from USA and I am using Wins 8.1 64. Like mediafire, so many stupid popups and some users will ended up downloading the wrong file and could ended up with mal/spywares on their pc.