• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reject

Don't like the odds of this, gonna have to say no.

The team of Xarkan, Falc, Kaisersohaib and aedan was rejected 6-2:

APPROVE: Xarkan, Kaisersohaib
REJECT: madchemist, aedan, Falc, Dexander, alxeu, Panzer

alxeu becomes the leader.

Alxeu
Falc
Aedan
Kaisersohaib

Is this acceptable?

I think it is.

Approve

Approve

Voted by PM

We can't keep rejecting every team, I understand that this team is less than stellar, but we must come to a conclusion next proposal.

The team of alxeu, Falc, Kaisersohaib and aedan was REJECTED 6-2:

APPROVE: alxeu, Kaisersohaib
REJECT: madchemist, Dexander, aedan, Panzer, Falc, Xarkan

Dexander becomes the leader.

This is the fourth proposal, so it's either this or whatever Kaiser proposes(LK doesn't play Resistance, so we can use that here :p).

Please do tell us right now what that would be. We need to know that before making up our minds.

Agreed. Definitely worth seeing what two proposals we'll be deciding between for this mission.

This one looks halfway decent (definitely leaving off the mission 1 spy is a plus), but it's missing two from my ideal mission, so no support just yet until I see the alternative.

But... what if Kaiser proposes another team with Chemist on it? You'd have to approve it. This is no longer about whether you want this team to pass or not, it's about whether you prefer this one or Kaiser's team, and you're rejecting before even knowing what that is?

I mean, I've been known to make rash judgments and stick to them, but even I don't go that far.

You're just making me more and more certain that *you* were the spy. It's like you don't even care anymore.

Reject!

Chemist is a spy I tell you.

No, I am not. You almost certainly know this already, or else you are tunneling very hard right now.

But... what if Kaiser proposes another team with Chemist on it? You'd have to approve it. This is no longer about whether you want this team to pass or not, it's about whether you prefer this one or Kaiser's team, and you're rejecting before even knowing what that is?

I mean, I've been known to make rash judgments and stick to them, but even I don't go that far.

You're just making me more and more certain that *you* were the spy. It's like you don't even care anymore.

To be fair, if he was right and I was a spy, kai's team would certainly not be any worse than this one, and so there's no gain in accepting this one, while the next one could potentially be OK. I would have summarily rejected this proposal if it had Falc and Xarkan on it (and probably even just Xarkan, at this point) for similar reasons.