• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And I refer you to the games where I have helped finding wolves by using intent pressure; if something strange/contradictory is done/said it needs to be investigated and sometimes how the man reacts to that pressure can tell you a lot.
And I will try and explain the situation fully. For what it's worth, I find you an unlikely wolf. Earlier in the game I tried to fish for wolves half-heartedly in IRC, and said something like "Are any of y'all wolves?"
Falc responded with, "Yes, you should know, as we're in the same pack", or some such. I assigned no value to this, bt did suggest it was Crovax, although jokingly. Either way, Falc was quieter and a little more reserved in the channel after that, as far as I could tell. This dispositioned me towards him, although it's possible that this is personal bias based upon me over-thinking the situation. Falc can confirm that I have found him suspicious, although I'm sure that he can't comment on the why, as he doesn't share my unique perspective. Now, I also mentioned my trait in IRC. Earlier I mentioned that my trait "is not a direct threat to the wolves". Hopefully even though I'm revealing my trait, which is Infiltrator, I will not be hunted anytime soon. I ask for protection tomorrow anyways. Because I revealed said trait, or at least that I had Infiltration scanned somebody, I am naturally suspicious that somebody in that chat, who could have been a wolf, might try an hunt me. Which is why, in combination to me earlier proto-suspicions, I fear that I MUST be suspicious of both Falc and Aedan (Aedan was online at the same time).

Many thanks to Wagonlitz and Skobie for the vote counting in my absence today. This is the final count for the day:

GUG: 8
Gorganslayer [269]
randakar [292]
JohnKjeken [278 Cymsdale -> 321]
Cymsdale [242 Nautilu -> 320 Aziz -> 324]
Rovsea [250 rendap -> 305 Falc -> 341]
madchemist [254 esemesas -> 301 GUG -> 335 Falc -> 342]
Leondark [288 Aziz -> 328 Sleepyhead -> 340 Gorganslayer -> 343]
Falc [272 esemesas -> 327 Sleepy -> 346]

Sleepy: 4
happycats517 [253]
Johho888 [282]
Gen. Skobelev [268 Comm Cody -> 325]
GreatUberGeek [241 Xarkan -> 332]

Gorganslayer: 3
tamius23 [275]
Jonti-h [281]
Kaisersohaib [284 randy -> 306]

Falc: 3
esemesas [263]
brovahkiin [280]
Nautilu [274 Rovsea -> 333 Gorganslayer -> 338]

Rovsea: 2
Wagonlitz [265]
Comm Cody [251 EURO -> 252 johho -> 286]

Aziz: 2
aedan777 [239]
Sleepyhead [271]

randy: 1
al-Aziz [240 Comm. Cody -> 285 Sleepy -> 311 Rovsea -> 322 Falc -> 323 GUG -> 329 Sleepyhead -> 330]

Cymsdale: 1
jacob-Lundgren [289]

madchemist: 1
Xarkan [247]

Arkasas: 1
Alxeu [248]

alxeu: 1
Arkasas [249]

jonti: 1
Rendap [262]

JK: 1
Sedracus [264]

I'll keep this short and sweet since I'm already late with the update.

Day 1

Ian-Paisley-007.jpg

The resources that had been put in to find the perpetrators of the Brighton Bombings appear to have been most fruitful. Shortly after the bombing, the police announced that one of the individuals that had been behind the attack was in custody. In fact, they had even managed to squeeze a confession out of him. When the news started to get out to the public, most people were shocked! Who would have suspected Ian Paisley (GreatUberGeek)?!

Night 1​
The man whose story was yet to be told (Rovsea) was planning a trip across to the Atlantic in order to visit some of his relatives and conduct official business on behalf of Her Majesty's government. However, his plane was shot down even before it had left England and crossed out into the open sea.

GreatUberGeek the brutal Irish Wolf is lynched
Rovsea the villager infiltrator is hunted

Last edited:
Looks like I missed an intriguing day. Rereading...

Sorry, edited the above post, because I also assumed that I wouldn't get hunted, and posted something that *might* have affected the game.

Anyone else get the irony of Ian Paisley being an Irish wolf?
And yes, you guys definitely dodged a bullet with my misunderstanding of the brutal trait.

Anyone else get the irony of Ian Paisley being an Irish wolf?
And yes, you guys definitely dodged a bullet with my misunderstanding of the brutal trait.

Ian Paisley being a wolf makes sense. Being Irish, on the other hand...

Sorry, edited the above post, because I also assumed that I wouldn't get hunted, and posted something that *might* have affected the game.
It is kind of ironic that he didn't think you would be hunted due to infiltrator, but you were, and so couldn't respond... :unsure:

UNVOTE ESEMESAS
VOTE SLEEPYHEAD

Need two candidates

Unvote Al-Azis
Vote sleepyhead
So we can have two candidates.

Two of the more incriminating votes. Put sleepy at 5 whereas previously GuG was at 6 and all other candidates at three.

Vote Leondark

Okay, only a few people knew Rovsea had claimed Infiltrator in IRC. I'm pretty sure there's a wolf in there who hunted him based on that. But, I don't remember who was on at that time and I don't keep logs.

Did anyone else? Skobie, I know you were there.

Okay, only a few people knew Rovsea had claimed Infiltrator in IRC. I'm pretty sure there's a wolf in there who hunted him based on that. But, I don't remember who was on at that time and I don't keep logs.

I don't quite agree. Wolves have better targets to go for than infiltrator, which isn't really all that threatening to wolves. Maybe if a major goodie was already dead, it's a decent hunt, but I don't think infiltrator is dangerous enough to demand a day 1 hunt. Probably just got hunted randomly.

(And yes I was aware of his claim from IRC, as he mentioned in one of his posts, since I was in the chat, but AFK, so he saw my lack of response to his claim as suspicious for some reason.)

I don't quite recall. I think the entire list was myself, you, aedan, JohnKjeken, Leondark, Skobie, with maybe one or two others.

But yeah, like aedan said, I don't think infiltrator is all that scary for wolves. The only use I can think of for it is identifying brutals so they can be shot rather than lynched. Maybe you can guess wolves based on traits, but it's kind of questionable.

Although now that you've suggested it, you make a decent candidate for someone who could have done that, and also voted sleepyhead while GUG was being run up. That's sufficient cause for a vote, I think.

Vote Falc