• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Bolkonskij

Second Lieutenant
9 Badges
Sep 26, 2008
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
Hey all,

this question is really more of a modding question. After playing countless hours on this great mod (thanks thanks thanks to every single Person involved with it - you're my heroes!! :)) I started tinkering out of interest on how things would develope differently with this or that parameter changed, new tech Teams added etc. etc.

One Thing I couldn't find out, however, was where data related to counties not *yet* present in the 1936 scenarios are stored. In particular, I'm trying to give nations like Korea, Rhodesia, Vietnam, Armenia additional national provinces. I've found the other .inc files in the scenarios/core_1936/ Folder but where are the yet to be liberated countries stored?

Any help appreciated!

Provinces of new countries are to be found in the revolt.txt file...which is located in the db folder of the game!

Db/revolt.txt

I show you Togo as an example.

U99 = { # Togo
date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1914 }
expirydate = { day = 30 month = december year = 1999 }
minimum = { 950 948 }
extra = { }
capital = 950
}

You see what are the minimum provinces you need to control in order to release them as puppets.
The other extra provinces.
And the capital province.

If you have othe rquestions feel free to ask...

You may also read this Country making Guide. In case you need to add your own countries.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?654850-Extended-Countrymaking-Guide

Thank you KostasL for taking the time to answer. This was about the only place I did not check. It worked fine, I gave all nations "Claims" (e.g. national provinces) according to where they once were. Yes, that means Spain considers the whole South America national provinces. Just came to a Point where I played so much CORE that the normal Scenario gets a bit too boring. So thanks again!

Thank you KostasL for taking the time to answer. This was about the only place I did not check. It worked fine, I gave all nations "Claims" (e.g. national provinces) according to where they once were. Yes, that means Spain considers the whole South America national provinces. Just came to a Point where I played so much CORE that the normal Scenario gets a bit too boring. So thanks again!

I am happy you made it !

I, myself, make a lot of modding stuff and enjoy my own mod, too !