• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So MPmister is a tsundere after all :p
I must say that this AAR brings me back memories I would have prefered forgotten ... (especially that "la vie est drole" which took me 5mn to remember )

Do you want me to send you the Gran Columbia decision ? Since I don't know when the next update will be, you could have it now (it just lacks some localization right now )

He called me a tsundere and he misspelled my name? What kind of senpai is this?

What do you mean by Gran Colombia events? The one we discussed for Plantagenia to destroy them?

P.S.: I'm happy I'm not the only one who watched Kill la Kill here.
P.P.S.: Kuge 2.0 will not be involved in a lesbian kiss with Rei. That was a awkward moment of the series...

Wait. Is Riley one of the bad guys?

This is so fun and so confusing.

I don't know if NPmister is knowing what he writes :p
He called me a tsundere and he misspelled my name? What kind of senpai is this?

What do you mean by Gran Colombia events? The one we discussed for Plantagenia to destroy them?

P.S.: I'm happy I'm not the only one who watched Kill la Kill here.
P.P.S.: Kuge 2.0 will not be involved in a lesbian kiss with Rei. That was a awkward moment of the series...

I'm the worst and I assume it :p

You know the decision that dissolves Gran Colombia in various states if you control Mexico ; 70% percent of the territory is controlled and WE = 100%

Well at the moment you thought that series could not get any weirder you get that ...

If the described events actually happen in your game, I am pretty sure you screwed up installation.

Rilyeh is Cthulhu's den, fellow reader!

Ah. I was wondering because RyRy is a nickname for Riley! *dun dun DUUUUN!*

I didn't know I was related to Cthulu the Almighty, Taker of Souls and... Destroyer of Worlds... I just made all that up but it felt right.

Ah. I was wondering because RyRy is a nickname for Riley! *dun dun DUUUUN!*

I didn't know I was related to Cthulu the Almighty, Taker of Souls and... Destroyer of Worlds... I just made all that up but it felt right.

I had a dyslexia attack when I wrote that but I fixed the typo :p

Woah... how long has it been? ... ... At least 2 weeks!
Well, I guess I'll have to boot up the NArrative Madness Engine again...

*flash*

NAME: Hi.
NPmister: Oh, hello NAME.
NAME: ... What do you want?
NPmister: I think we should get back to writing chapter.
NAME: ... OK ...
NPmister: Why so silent?
NAME: Nothing... nothing...

Announcing the return of
THE DRAGON OF THE SUNRISE AAR
TOMORROW! COME AND READ IT!
DO IT!
DO IT!
DO IT!

EDIT: Unless school and influenza kicks in, just like it did.

Last edited:
IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BUT...

WE HAVE CREATED A MOOOOOOOOOOOONSTER!

Anyway, awesome. Finally some updates, gonna have something to read on my long drive tomorrow.

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BUT...

WE HAVE CREATED A MOOOOOOOOOOOONSTER!

Anyway, awesome. Finally some updates, gonna have something to read on my long drive tomorrow.

You're not going to read behind the wheel, are you? :p

I was testing the new DoD version and looks like in the development team hate for our GLORIOUS NATION is brewing!

But anyway I'm working on the chapter, it will be longer than usual of course and it is essentially a season finale, the end of Volume 1 of the AAR.
I can't hide I planned it for the previous year but the reason I didn't do it is the same as why I had to do a tons of homework in the last days of vacation, taking away even more time from the writing of the chapter, and then influenza kicked in and mid-term tests and interrogations and OH MY GOD SAVE ME.
I'll do what I can to find free time and of course enough adrenaline to finish the chapter. We have to move because I can't wait to kick some native asses as I already have ideas for our new super-villain.

And beware: I'm starting to watch Persona 4 the Animation so maybe new quotes and various stuff may flow into my writing.

Aīyā are we gonna have a Scandinavain/Native American super villain from Rohnst and our Scandinavian doctor friend has to choose a side?

Or... We could have a Robert E. Lee -ish guy from the Plantations.

Or an evil Mexican wrestler from Gran Columbia. OH MY GOD EVIL MEXICAN WRESTLER!!!

I have issues with this project for as much as I love it, it is the representation of my failure. For how much I tried it was never good enough, this thing then moved on to my participation in Divergences of Darkness and the Community Made Countries (Rest in peace, before I wake you up) plus the hidden project I may revive. I was too scared to continue this AAR but no more.

QINGQIU WILL RISE AGAIN!

Now I have to re-read all of it and write a new chapter.
If this project has to die it must at least have a proper conclusion.

I have issues with this project for as much as I love it, it is the representation of my failure. For how much I tried it was never good enough, this thing then moved on to my participation in Divergences of Darkness and the Community Made Countries (Rest in peace, before I wake you up) plus the hidden project I may revive. I was too scared to continue this AAR but no more.

QINGQIU WILL RISE AGAIN!

Now I have to re-read all of it and write a new chapter.
If this project has to die it must at least have a proper conclusion.

Could not agree more. Think about it and if it has to die then give it a proper burial ;)

Instruction unclear: tried writing a AAR chapter, ended up writing a book ex novo.