• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sadly the Video has a black screen at 1:17:xx and 1:20:xx
Edit: It seems it is every second cut of HistoryNerd.

But beside this, a pretty good hightlight video.

Last edited:
Sadly the Video has a black screen at 1:17:xx and 1:20:xx
Edit: It seems it is every second cut of HistoryNerd.

But beside this, a pretty good hightlight video.

Ah darn, might have had some issues in the render.

At least it showed the end of my gamble... 690 men against 10k... just day or two and i would have had the defensive bonus... :(

edit: how come you didnt watch the entire thing after rendering? its not like its almost 2 hours long, haha

Oh, you were that giant ungodly green blob? (hehe see what I did there?)

Did you have any Zoroastrian vassals left by any chance? I'm a bit bored and want to see if mp can be made a bit... interesting.

To pre-empt any questions, tomorrow's (final official) multiplayer session will *NOT* be using the new beta. We will stay on 2.2.1, the current main release of the game.

Hope to see you all tomorrow :)

To pre-empt any questions, tomorrow's (final official) multiplayer session will *NOT* be using the new beta. We will stay on 2.2.1, the current main release of the game.

Hope to see you all tomorrow :)
Ah, good to know.
I wonder how the finale will turn out, the clash of the empires seemed to loom over the horizon last week. Which empires will rise and which will fall?

Oh, you were that giant ungodly green blob? (hehe see what I did there?)

Did you have any Zoroastrian vassals left by any chance? I'm a bit bored and want to see if mp can be made a bit... interesting.

I think Bavandids converted while ago.

On the other hand, my multiplayer continues every sunday and it is having two succesful Zoro uprisings if you want to jump aboard tomorrow :D

Wish I could join you all! Unfortunately I must away to harvest the monies. I was going to make Rajastan and start pressuring the Blobiphate, but alas, was not meant to be.

Hey, guys, could we please rehost? It wasn't a network problem — the game crashed on me with some sort of memory overload or whatever, which also made me incapable of getting control of the PC back for a couple of minutes. I fear the AI could mess things up for me by declaring some claim wars or making a vassal revocation that I don't want for various reasons. Or divorce the wife or something.

Ok, due to the timing of the multi-crash so near to the end of the session, the producers have decided to call it a slightly early night. However, in the interests of continued play, in future or even tonight, I am posting the save here. There is likely to be an unofficial continuation next week, which can be co-ordinated in this thread.

Thanks for joining in to everyone who did, it really was a great experience!

As I already said earlier in the thread I would like to continue, if glaivemaster can't finde the time next week, I would also do the hosting of the game.
I am more interested how many of the producers would like to continue, because they controlled the biggest blobs.